Part 5 🍁

The entire ride Hoor felt someone's gaze on her.  At last they reached the mall. Hadiya and her were already waiting for them.

"Ab aayi ho tum main kabse tumhari wait kar rahi thi" Hadiya complained to her sister in law.

"Ab aa gayi hoon na, chalo apna mood thik karo, tumhari shopping karwate hain" Hoor tried to be happy for her bhai and best friend.

Here Asfand was confused. He couldn't get the emotions out of his head that he saw in her eyes. He felt like her eyes were trying to convey a message which he couldn't get.

Hadiya was going one shop to another to find her dress for the function. At last they went to a shop which had clothes for her liking.

Hoor was roaming around in the shop when her eyes fell on a  beautiful dress,

She was looking at the dress when the sales girl approached her " mam ekbar try karke dekhiye aap par bohot accha lagega" 

She tried to deny her but then she decided to try the dress.

Hoor tried the dress she looked like a dream in that joda the sales girl again said

"Bohot khubsurat lag raha hain aap par jese aap ke liyei bana ho"  she complimented her.

Hoor smiled at her. Asfandyar was looking for his mother when his eyes fell on Hoor in that  beautiful Joda. He couldn't take his eyes off her. She looked so beautiful.

He was constantly looking her. He whispered  " MashaAllah" under his breath. Hoor was also looking at him. She blushed under his gaze.

He was just standing there when someone shook him

"bhai aap yahan hain aur ammi aap ko kabse dhoondh rahi hain chalein"  Hadiya informed him. Asfandyar shook his head what was happening to him he wondered.

Hoor also went to the trial room to change. They were done with their shopping so they decided to go to Rahmans . Shehry and Saleem also decided  to join them.

They were all sitting in the living area. Hadiya was showing her shopping to her family. When Neeta rahman spoke up "apa Ab toh aapko Hoor ke shaadi ke baare mein sochna chahiye"  Hoor who was looking down looked at her mother.

Asfandyar looked at Hoor.

"Haan kuch rishte aaye toh hain, dekhe Ab yeh kya kehti hain" her mother looked at her daughter lovingly.

"Ammi aapko aur abbu ko Jo thik laage meri khushi bhi usi mein hi hain" Saying that she left the room.

"Aare isse Kya hua" Hadiya said

" aapni shaadi ki baat sunkar sharma gayi"  her mother told her.

Asfandyar felt an uneasiness in his heart. He didn't like the thought of Hoor marrying someone else.  Yeh ho kya raha hain mujhe, mujhe itni bechaini kyun ho rahi hain
He thought to himself.

On the other hand Hoor was crying her eyes out. Chup ho ja hoor teri kismat mein nahi hain mohabbat, woh kisi aur se pyar kar te
But her heart was in pain she always imagined her future with him.

Thinking about him with someone else broke her heart into pieces.

Hoor washed her face to look presentable, she went outside to join others.

She sat down beside Hadiya who asked her "kya hua tumhari tabiyat toh theek hain aankhein  kaisi laal ho gayi Hain "

" kuch bhi nahi hua main bas thak gayi hoon is liye, tumhe fikar karne ki koi zaroorat nahi hain meri pyari bhabi"  she assured her and hugged her.

Then they had their dinner, Hoor and her Family said their goodbyes. Went for their home.

Here is part 5  small update  but I wanted to update something that us why once I am done with my works I will update properly I promise till then please read, comment and vote and tell me what do you think about the characters so far.

Love
Ayesha 💚