chapter 7

Ava's Pov:- 

I woke up with pain shooting all over my body. I clutched my stomach because it hurt a lot. I looked around my surrounding to see where I was. It's not in a hospital, m' sure because hospitals are not this luxurious. 

I stood up from my bed. Wrong move. The pain increased, but I continued to walk clutching my stomach. 

When I walked out of the room I saw the staircase and walked towards it. 

I slowly descended the steps and reached down

I slowly descended the steps and reached down. I saw the door wide open. I quickly checked my pocket to check if my phone was still there. 

Please be there 

please be there

And VOILA its there. 

I took it out and dialed jack's number. On the third ring he picked. 

Before I can say 'hello'

"AVA WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU ? DON'T YOU KNOW YOU HAVE TO INFORM ME BEFORE LEAVING OUR APARTMENT. TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE , I'LL COME AND PICK YOU"

"Hello to u too jack. I can ask you the same. Where were you ? And check your phone to see how many missed calls are there before yelling at me. And yes M' in a mansion rn. And I don't know my location " I replied. 

"I'm sorry kitten , I was so worried . And I'll explain everything  once I pick you . Yeah ? Ok to know your location u have to tap yes in the location app. I installed it in yours and Lottie's phone , so with your consent I can see where U are . So tap yes and I'll pick you " Jack rambled. 

"Ok jack , u better have a good explanation Mr"

"ok see ya . Just step out of the mansion ok? . It's not safe to stay at a strangers house" 

"ok jack ahhh" the pain increased. 

I hung the phone quickly because I didn't want to have an interrogation session with jack.