Chapter 8

Ava's pov :- 

"Jack" I whispered. I ran to him and hugged him. 

"Jack they are all br-brothers" I stuttered. 

Why does this keep on happening to me?

"Ava listen le-" Luke started. 

"SHE WON'T LISTEN TO U " Jack yelled. 

"Lets leave ava " We started walking towards the door this time only to be stopped by the guy I saved. 

"No you're not leaving with her. You can leave if you want , she'll stay."

"Who said I'm gonna stay with y'all ? " I snapped. 

Enough is enough , they can't decide for me. I am independent. I can make my own decisions. Its high time I should shut everyone. They can't just enter my life and command me. I will show them who the boss is. 

I released myself from jack. I took a step backward from everyone. 

"LISTEN ALL OF YOU, I HAD ENOUGH OF Y'ALL DECIDING FOR ME. AND U CAN'T COMMAND ME. GOT IT? I WON'T LISTEN TO ANY OF YOU. JUST BECAUSE I SAVED YOU IT DOEN'T MEAN U HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF ME. I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF. " with that I stormed out off the room. 

All of them looked dumfounded. It took a min for them to register what happened. But that 1 min is more than enough for me. I stepped out of the mansion and walked towards the gate. I know that even if I try to open this  damn gate it will be a waste of time and by the time they will reach here. So I climbed that wall and jumped. 

U might be thinking if m' in pain or not. Well, yes I'm in pain but its ok . I tied a bandanna kinda thing on my stomach to stop from bleeding. From all that jumping and running it started to bleed. 

I saw Lottie standing next to jack's car, Wait she was there with jack right? Maybe she ran away like me. 

"Lottie hop in " I sat in the driving seat.

I saw all the boys running towards the car. Lottie didn't move a muscle. Uggh 

"Lottie u can dream later" with that I pulled her in. 

I started the car and sped off. 

And guess what they followed us. 

What a great day!!!

So this is what I did I started teasing them by going in different directions and going round and round. I thought they'll give up . But who am I kidding ? They're right behind me. 

After 20 min of playing tom and jerry , they decided to give up. 

Haha they can never win over me. 

"Hey, let's go to that parlor over there and have an Ice cream Lottieeee " 

"So now u decided to talk huh "

"Hey we had to escape that's why . but look at us now , we won"

"Fine , m' not that dumb anyways to decline ur offer , sooo let's gooo "

Both of us entered the parlor and took a seat. I ordered a chocolate ice cream and Lottie ordered something else . 

I took my phone out and saw that I received 16  messages. 

Jackiee 🤩 

"Ava stop the car"

 "At least let me in "  

"Please Ava "

 "AVA ALEXANDRA U BETTER REPLY OR STOP THE CARRR"