Chapter 10

Lifeline Hospital

In a large chamber an aged patient was sitting with her daughter in front of her doctor who was checking her reports. After sometime she kept the reports down and looked at them with a smile.

Patient: Nandini beta aur kuch pareshani to nahi hai na meri tabiyat me..!! Main thik ho chuki hu na..?? ( Nandini my daughter there are no complications in me right..!! I'm fine na..??)

Nandini: Ji aunty aap ab bilkul thik ho gae ho. Kuch pareshani wali baat nahi hai ab. ( Yes aunty you are perfectly fine now. Nothing to worry.)

She then looked towards the patient's daughter and said giving her the reports back.

Nandini: Mahi take her home and always keep her happy. Don't let her take stress. This will be not good for her health. And also make sure that she eats her meals regularly.

Mahi: Thank you ma'am. Only because of you my mom is fine now. You are one of the famous doctors in Delhi. I'm glad that I got you fory mom's treatment. Thank you so much.

Nandini smiled at her hearing the general confession.

Nandini: It's my pleasure Mahi. And please take good care of her okay..!!

Mahi smiled in acknowledgement and they both left the chamber.

After they left there was a knock in the door. Nandini looked up to see Dr. Aryaaman Khurrana standing at the doorstep.

Nandini: Dr. Khurrana....please come in. Why are you standing there..!!

He walked in and stood in front of her.

Aryaaman: Actually Nandini I just came to check on you. How are you feeling now..?? Yesterday also you fainted.

Nandini: I'm fine now. Dr. Khurrana. And.....

She was cut off by him.

Aryaaman: Yaar Nandini. Stop being so formal always. I have told you many times don't call me Dr. Khurrana. Just call me Arya. We know each other from last 3 years.

Nandini: Okay okay Arya....but tell me what about the reports..?? Are they all good..??

Aryaaman: Oh yes. There are some complications in them. You are not taking proper care of yourself Nandini. How will you be okay if you don't take proper care of yourself..!!
But haven't you checked the reports..?? I have already sent you the reports.

Nandini: But I haven't received yet. When did you send them..??

Aryaaman: Umm.... Almost 3hours earlier. I think it is already in your house.

Hearing this Nandini's eyes widened.

Nandini: Arya I need to leave. Will see you later. Bye.

Saying so she rushed out of her chamber taking her phone and car keys. Whereas Aryaaman was shocked to see her changed behaviour.