Chapter94

After the meeting, Lin left surrounded by many staff and bodyguards, and did not stay too much. Shi Zhuoqu left to deal with the follow-up work.

The magistrates in the venue did not disperse, Meiru Z looked around, she took the lead to get up: "Since there will be screenings in City G and Country H, then we..."

"This is not Master Mei!" A surprised voice came from the side.

Meiru Z saw the person who came, her face immediately became cold, and she subconsciously uttered a hint of impatience.

Tan Muxing recognized Huang Jue. The other party had been out in the first test. He hesitated: "Does Ru Z know him?"

Huang Jue seems to be very angry, and he frequently finds faults in the examination room. Now he greets enthusiastically, which naturally makes others feel strange.

Meiru Z frowned: "I don't know."

Chu Qianli watched the play happily. She quickly understood the relationship between the two parties and joked: "How can a beautiful woman know this kind of person who posted it?"

Huang Jue warmly said: "Mei Mei, I didn't expect you to come too. Which examination room did you try for the first time? I didn't see you!"

"Please don't call me that." Meiru Z was quite alienated, "It feels very awkward."

Meiru Z once went to the Northeast to pick up a job. By chance, he met Huang Jue by chance, and the circle was not big, so she gradually became familiar with her face.

"Since you are here, otherwise, after you arrive in G City, everyone will act together!" Huang Jue said, "You are not always too lazy to deal with people, but you should understand after hearing that this matter is not settled by one person."

Huang Jue had just heard about the New Era Project, and he had a hunch that he would encounter a foreign team.

Meiru Z declined: "I have a team."

Huang Jue was stunned when he heard this. He was patronizing and chatting with Meiru Z just now, only then did he notice the two people next to him, and recognized Chu Qianli and Tan Muxing.

Meiru Z took the initiative to introduce: "This is my teammate."

Huang Jue was surprised and questioned: "...Aren't they the examiner?"

Huang Jue clearly remembered that Chu Qianli and Tan Muxing were the examiners in the No. 3 examination room, but now they suddenly became Meiru Z's teammates! ?

Meiru Z: "?"

Chu Qianli is worthy of being a master of performance. Her remarks came casually and calmly said: "We are helping to stare at the first test, and then you will be the same as you. No one on the stage just said it."

Tan Muxing lowered his head silently, admiring the little liar's acting skills.

"So that's it." Huang Jue suddenly realized, "Then you don't have many people, you can all join us!"

Huang Jue seems to have good prestige in the circle. He has already pulled up a team and wants to draw the three of them together. Mei Ru Z had some fame at first. Chu Qianli and Tan Muxing had served as examiners. Obviously they were not bad at all. This is a three-member general.

Mei Ru Z condensed her eyebrows: "...no need."

Huang Jue: "Hey, Meimei, don't be too polite..."

"It took only a moment to get out of the game, and it was a wise move for them to refuse your invitation."

A group of Taoist priests came together. They must stand behind the Yuanbei sword, and the young Taoist priest who was speaking was in front: "My name is Liu Jun. If the three are willing, you can walk with Ganmen."