14. ♡︎ BESOTTED... ♡︎

𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚑𝚛𝚊.. 𝚔𝚢𝚞 𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚝𝚊 𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊
𝚈𝚞𝚗 𝚔𝚑𝚠𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚎 , 𝚢𝚎 𝚔𝚢𝚊 𝚛𝚊𝚊𝚣 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚗?
𝙺𝚊𝚕 𝚋𝚑𝚒...𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚒 𝚗𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚒 𝚝𝚞
𝙽𝚊𝚊 𝚑𝚘𝚐𝚒 𝚝𝚞 𝚔𝚊𝚕, 𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚒 𝚊𝚊𝚓 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚗.....

KABIR :

It is currently 9 in the morning and I was going to my office . Mumbai streets is buzzing with traffic right now. Our bungalow is in Juhu and our office is in Andheri (E) . It approximately takes 30 to 33 minutes but currently I am stuck in the traffic for 30 minutes. I was checking on my E-mails and replying the important ones. My mood has already become sour due to this traffic. Closing the email , my cell buzzed with my PA Raman's name. Today we have a meeting with new investors regarding a new venture. Dad will also be joining me in this venture. I told him to prepare for it , I will be there soon.

As soon as I disconnected the call , my eyes landed on the wallpaper on my phone and a smile crept on my face. It was a selfie of mine and Naina on our unofficial date.
What!! It was a date for me. It's been two weeks since that day. After that we talk a lot. Sometimes I go to pick her up from the hospital after her shift is over, one day she also came to pick me up. My trance was broken when Sam bhabhi called me .. Yup ! She is coming with me today because Bhai was out of town so she decided to give me company. " Are Kabir ?? What made you smile like that ?" She asked..

Shit!!

" Nothing bhabi!! I was checking emails ??!" I said but it more sounded like a question.

" You are smiling checking emails??. Mujhe bhi dikha do .. I also want to smile !!" she said asking me innocently.. I know this, she is trapping me.

" No No !! It's nothing bhabhi!" I said regaining my composure.

" Are show it to me !! " telling this she snatched my phone in instant before I could hide it... But I locked it before she could see it.......

" Are bhabhi yaar... please !! Kuch nahi hain !! I was watching memes.....!" I lied.

"First of all you Said that you were checking Emails then you said you were watching me memes and you locked your phone..... Are devarji jhoot toh thik se bolna seekho..... " She said smugly and then started laughing and went out of the car. I saw we were already in my office..... She literally made fun of me.....

I was going through my files when there was a knock on my door. It revealed Raman . He informed me that Dad is here. I got up and straightened my suit and went towards the conference room.

 I got up and straightened my suit and went towards the conference room

I entered inside whilst asking Raman , "Everything ready Raman ?"
" Yes sir ! Everything is ready ! The Khurrana's must be on their way" He replied.
Dad was already seated in one of the chairs when he asked me if everything was ready and I nodded positively. After few minutes bhabhi joined us.