#8

Check out my new work Tale of the Two-headed Snake.

Later that night:

"Yah Jungkook, you're too much." You laughed out loud while entering the house. He too giggled along with you.

Your giggles disturbed Taehyung's sleep. He woke up and headed downstairs to witness both of you looking like a Lovey-Dovey Couple.

He was raging from inside seeing propinquity between you two. He never made you thus comfortable around him and that made him insecure. He feared, he'll lose you.

"What's going on Kook? It's so late. Go to sleep already. She also needs to wake up early in the morning." He scolded.

"Chill Hyung. It's still the weekend. Let us enjoy. Even better, you too join us." He smiled.

"No. Go to sleep. That's my last warning." He said annoyed.

"Ok, fine. Hyung, you're no fun." He fake cried and you smiled at his kiddish behavior.

"Go to sleep Koo. We'll have fun tomorrow, hm? It's so late." You said ruffling his hair.

The very next moment, he jumped on you. His entire body weight was on you.

"Good night Noona." He smiled squeezing you tight in his arms. You coughed and he stepped back.

"Oh sorry. I'm used to hugging everyone before going to bed. I forgot Noona will be suffocated in between my huge biceps." He chuckled.

Taehyung couldn't stand you being close like this with him. He quickly went back to the bedroom and waited for you. Yes, he was boiling in anger.

You too headed to the room slowly. You clicked open the door and you were pulled by two strong arms.

The very next moment, you were pinned to the wall. You closed your eyes due to the sudden happening. You opened your eyes gradually and saw Taehyung fuming in anger.

"W-what happened?" You asked stuttering.

"I should be the one to ask you that." He said eyeing you up to down. You felt uncomfortable under his gaze because of the intensity it held.

"Why are you ignoring me since the time Kook arrived? Do you plan on cheating on me with him? Are you a sl#t?" He bombarded you with allegations.

You could tolerate everything but a question on your character, NO. You pushed him harshly.

"Just shut the fuck up! Such a shameless jerk! I'm a very straightforward person. What I've in my heart is what I've on my tongue. I can't act like you that I care. I'll show my caring nature if I do. All this time, you befooled me by pretending to be a caring husband. And what a useless being I am, I trusted you. You played with my trust and then you have the audacity to call me a sl#t? Did you question my character? I hate the fact that I'm the wife of a person like you." You said on his face and walked out of the room, locking it.

He massaged his temples. He tried to open the door but it was locked. He was frustrated by the fact he took out all his anger on you. He cursed himself for letting his insecurities take over him.

"But I never fooled you Y/n. I was genuine to you all the time. Why do you think like that?" He asked while feeling guilty.

Meanwhile,

You couldn't go to the guest room now because Koo was sleeping there. So you decided to sleep on the king-sized sofa in the living room.

You lay down straight and the cascade of tears began to fall. You couldn't believe he called you a sl#t. You were beyond hurt this time. You decided not to forgive him. So what if he's your husband, he doesn't have any right to hurt you like that.