Yenna

Yenielis - bottom
Naima - top

Yenielis pov°

Setting: at school backyard

Hello am yenielis and i like a guy called Yahir, but he has been hanging out with another girl, you know what I mean. So of course i feel mad and am with my bestie Naima.

We went outside and we played volleyball, and the new kids Ian played music on his phone. And i started to twerk with my hand on the grass and ass up. Then Naima went behind me and started to thrust on my ass.

I tried hard not to moan, i may be gay for my best friend. We then kept twerking and her hand went to my ass and squeezed it.

I the stopped and continued to play volleyball, the others aren't bothered cause this is normal for them.

15 min later~

I was already tired and told Naima to come to come with me, we then went to a spot we're there is no cameras. We then started to talk, i decide to tell her i have a crush on her.

I then went closer to her and kissed her on the lips. She kissed back, she then grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. Sense we're both shameless we didn't care who saw us.

Naima then pulled away and pulled me to a room that there is also no camera. Which is kinda dumb but am glad. She then pushed me to the wall and kissed me.

We made out for 5 minutes, then she took off my jacket and then my shorts that i had under my uniform. She then took off her shorts.

She then turned me around so am facing the wall. She then bend me down so i was in the position i was when I was twerking.

She then put her pussy on my ass, she then started to thrust, i started to release a lot of mm's. She then squeezed my ass once again.

I started to moan but not loud. She then slapped my ass, my arms started to give out, i told Naima that am losing strength on my arms.

She then placed me on the ground while still thrusting. She then turned me around and she kissed me while still moving. She then unzipped my dress and took off my shirt and bra.. so i was naked she then sucked my breast.

I was trying not to moan loud, we then heard the bell ring but we always get to the classroom late. We then cammed, she pulled out and cleaned us up.

I got up and put my bra one and i felt her come behind me. She wrapped her arms around me and she moved her hips front on my ass like she did outside. Ah stop it. She just laughed and she went on her knees and licked the inside on my ass. I started to moan just for Naima to stop and out her pants on just to leave me alone.

I quickly out on the rest of my clothes and went to catcher. We then went to the classroom. And continued our day like we didn't just fuck on a random classroom.