Naila

Gabriela- top
Nairobi- bottom

Nairobi pov°

I was at my house cooking for me and my friend, we are having a sleepover while my parents are in London. I was cooking ramen, it's fast and tasty. I finished cooking and served the food. I decorated it pretty and simple and walked to my bedroom, and handed her the ramen..... We started to watch stranger things, i don't know if it's good or not with ramen but oh well.. i then went to the bathroom and decided to seduce her but acting like am seducing a man. Did i mention that am bi and i have a crush on her.. no okay so i wore a black lingerie set that you could see my round ass and my big ass boobs. I then walked outside the bathroom, and she looked at me. She then said where you going? I started to smile and said am going to seduce a man that i like, You know getting a bf. I then walked to the bed and showed my boobs i then went to my ass the finally to my kitty but before i could take a pic of my kitty Gabriela snatched my phone away. What is you probably,give me my phone. She didn't give me my phone back, so i sat on her lap. She then wrapped her arms around my waist.

One of her hands moved to my boob while the other is on my ass. She went closer to me and said dare to show you body and i will do something you will regret. I then tried to get off of her lap but couldn't she held me tightly.

She then took my top off and my bottom so i was naked. She then removed her pants along with her panties. She then turned me around so my ass was facing her, when i felt something on my ass, i looked to see her pussy  on my ass, she then started to thrust hard. Making me moan loud, she then slapped my ass and turned me around she then sucked my boobs for a good 5 minutes and with that we cammed together.

We then made out while her hand went to my pussy and she started to finger it, i was again moaning loudly. Soon enough i cammed faster.

She then ran the bathtub, we took a shower and went to sleep.