quifia

Sofia -bottom
Quianelis - top

Sofia pov°
Setting: night at the school

I was with my best friend quianelis, and we sneaked in our school. It was 1 am.

We then heard some moans we looked at each other and tried not to laugh, cause they say we laugh loud.

We then moved closer and see  Adrian kissing yariels neck. Quianelis face dropped cause she likes Adrian. I then hugged her seeing her reaction.

She got to angry that she went inside and that made then separate. She then went to the and screamed WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HIM HUH?. What are you doing here.  She got even more mad and kept talking loudly that probably the neighbors heard themNo you answer me, are are you gay?! She asked surprised. Yeah so what huh i don't like you anyways i don't know your problem. Quianelis then left crying.

I saw yariels embarrassed and he hopped off but before he could even leave.... I then left with quianelis. (Haha caught you) i ran to find her, i then saw her at the cafeteria. I went closer and hugged her, she was crying, really hard.

She then looked at me and pulled me by my neck, and we kissed. She then took off my pants and saw that i didn't have any panties. So she licked my pussy. I moaned, she kept doing it until i cammed.

She took off all of her clothes and she made me suck she breasts. She then thrusted her pussy on mine, i moaned only for her to make me suck again.

She then stopped, she then turned around showing her ass. She then backed up so her ass was on my face. She then went lower d and stared to ride me. We moan not caring if the boys heard us.

We then cammed. We got dressed and we heard moans. Loud moans. We then laughed. We then excited the school leaving the boys there, i think she stopped having a crush on Adrian..