Mother Daughter Day

I woke up in a pair of arms making me panic until I felt a hand stroke through my hair and a familiar voice. "Hey hey shhh it's alright" I heard mama say and I relaxed instantly. "You brothers told me and papa that they heard you cry out last night do you want to talk about it" I heard her whisper and I just buried my head into her chest while I shook my head no. "You don't have to go to school today if you don't want to me and you can go out and hang if you want to" she said and I immediately nodded. "Alright get dressed I'll call the school and tell them that your staying home because your sick" she said unwrapping her arms from around me before getting up off my bed. "Mama" I said and she looked over her shoulder. "Yes sweetheart" she said and I got up before walking over to her and hugging her from behind. "Thank you" I said and she patted my head before kissing it. She shut the door behind her and I felt like there were a pair of eyes staring straight at me making me gulp. I remembered what happened last night and those glowing yellow eyes looking into mine. I ran over and opened the curtains letting light in as I rested my head against the window. 

I took a shower and got dressed before heading downstairs and into the kitchen. I saw Mama making breakfast. "Your father and brothers already left for work so we can head out after we ate" she said and I walked up to the island and sat down. She set a plate of pancakes down in front of me before sitting down across from me. After we ate we headed out of the house and I waited by the car as mama shut the door locking it. "So were are we going first" I said as we got into the car and she started it up before pulling out of the driveway. "you'll see when we get there" she said resting her arm over the steering wheel when we stopped at a red light and rested the other on the arm rest.

When we arrived at the place I looked up to see a huge building and I realized it was the mall. "I thought first we could do some shopping if you want" she said turning off the car before looking at me and I smiled widely. "Hell yeah" I shouted getting out of the car before she did. As she walked around the car I immediately grabbed her hand pulling her towards the entrance causing her to laugh.

We had a lot of fun and I bought a lot of new clothes and figurines from my favorite shows and movies. I think I had 2 bags from each of the stores. We went to Hot Topic, Box Lunch, GEO, Spencer's, and lastly Game Stop. My mama really didn't care how much I spent we weren't really rich but we weren't really poor either. "So we're we going now" I said as we walked out of the mall and back to the car. "Lunch" she said and I nodded.

We arrived at a small restaurant and we walked in. I breathed in the smell of the delicious food. "It smells so good in here" I breathed out and heard my mother chuckle. "It can't be Jennifer is that you" I heard a woman's voice and I looked up to see a woman with pale blue hair with some pale orange highlights, she also had sky blue eyes outlined with dark blue. "Morgan what a pleasant surprise what are you doing here I thought you were in Russia" my mother said and I looked back at the woman to see her smiling. "Well I was a month ago but I came back with my wife and 3 kids" she said and I realized she was holding a tray of dirty plates and empty cups. I saw a beautiful wedding ring on her ring finger and it had a ruby diamond in the middle the whole ring looked really expensive. "You guys can go fine a table and I'll be right with you alright" she said and my mother nodded before we watched her head back to the kitchen. We took a seat in the back of the restaurant and I picked up the menu looking through it. "So who was that woman" I said still looking at the menu. "Her name is Morgan and we used to be childhood best friends until she had to move with her parents in 6th grade to Russia still don't know why though" she said and I looked up raising an eyebrow. Before I could say anything the same woman walked over holding a pad and pen in her hands. "What can I get you guys to drink" she said and I told her what I wanted before my mom told her what she wanted. 

After we ate we payed for our food and walked out of the restaurant just to be stopped by Morgan's voice. "Hey Jenny wait I want to give you my phone number so we can talk sometime" I heard her say and I watched as my mom turned around grabbing a piece of paper out of the other Woman's hand before they hugged each other. "It was nice to see you again Morg" my mom said smiling as they pulled away from the hug. "It was nice meeting you Y/N maybe you and my kids can become friends their just starting their junior year at  Elk Valley High School you go there right" she said and I nodded causing her to smile. "Well I'll let you guys get back to you fun day talk to you later Jenny" Morgan said before rushing back into the restaurant. "She's a cheerful one" I muttered and my mom smacked me on the shoulder causing me to gasp. "How dare you smack me old woman" I said and she raised her eyebrow at me before we burst out laughing. 

For the rest of the day we went to an amusement park. We ate funnel cake, got henna tattoos on our right hands up to the middle of our forearms, went to the petting zoo to see the animals, may or may not have adopted two really adorable puppies that we couldn't say no to, and went on many rides. We got home around 7 pm and we saw papa's truck in the driveway. I looked down at the two sleeping puppies that were laying in my lap.

I picked both of them up trying not to wake them up as I got out of the car and shut the car door quietly

I picked both of them up trying not to wake them up as I got out of the car and shut the car door quietly. We decided to name them Bambi and Scrappy their both girls. Their the most adorable little beagles I have ever seen. We entered the house and saw papa sitting on the couch watching TV with my brothers. "Did you ladies have fun" Papa said and I looked at mama who looked at me before we smirked. "Absolutely" I said before I felt the two puppies move in my arms making me look down to see them waking up. "Are those what I think they are" papa said and I smirked before giggling. "Maybe and their all mine mama did bye them just for me" I said giggling even more. "How unfair mom why didn't you bye us anything" Harris whined out and I stuck my tongue out. "Because I'm her only daughter and she loves me more than you two" I said and both their eyes widen in shock. "Mom is that true" Harris said and I looed back at mom to see her smirking with a raised eyebrow while looking at me causing me to smile. "Guess you'll never know" she said winking at me before kissing my forehead and walking into the kitchen to start dinner. "What are their names kiddo" I heard papa say and I looked over to see him walking over. "Bambi and Scrappy" I said and he picked up the lighter color one which was Scrappy. "That's Scrappy and this is Bambi their both girls" I said and he looked at me before looking back at Scrappy. "Their gonna be just as crazy as you I bet" he said handing Scrappy back to me and I smiled. "I don't think we need more of her I think we're good with just one" I heard Harris groan out. Bambi and Scrappy started barking causing me to chuckle. "Guess they already hate you brother" I said and he rolled his eyes as Lewis got up and walked over petting the both of them. "I don't mind having two more sisters their family now" He said before looking up at me and smiling. He bent down to the puppies level and they both licked his face. "Welcome to the family Bambi and Scrappy" he said kissing their foreheads before walking into the kitchen to help mama. "Welcome to the family little ones" I whispered kissing both of their foreheads. There was a knock at the door just a couple minutes later and I walk towards it since I was the closest. I opened the door and my eyes widen in shock.