Missing Them & Memories

It's been about almost a month since that day. I walked into school wearing one of their sweatshirts that smelled like all of them. It was big on me but I didn't care. I pulled the right sleeve down so it would cover my hand. I didn't want anyone to see the ring that was on my finger. "Y/N there you are where the hell were you the rest of the trip" I heard Riley's voice. "I got sick so I had my mom come and pick me up" I lied and she stepped in front of me. I looked up to see she had a worried look on her face. "Y/N there you are" I heard Alma's voice and I looked over to see Alma, Ezekiel, Cora, Gracie, Andi and Jefferson walking towards me. I looked back over to see Riley was go making me confused. "How are you feeling" I heard Gracie say and I nodded. She hugged me anyways and I hugged her back. We walked into class after grabbing our stuff and I saw a substitute teacher standing in front of Xander's desk. I looked away quickly before heading to my desk and sitting down.

As the substitute teacher was teaching I started to doze off before closing my eyes and falling asleep.

I woke up when I heard a bang causing me to shoot up and shout. "NO" I shouted and looked around to see everyone looking at me. I realized I was in a classroom making me gulp before grabbing my things and rushing out of the classroom. I rushed out of the school stopping in front of the gardenias.

Flashback:

I smiled up at the clouds as I laid down in the school garden far enough so people couldn't see me. I was reading a book about a girl who was the only female in her family of 8 after her mother died. Her name was the same as mine but just with a different last name. Y/N Hansley what an unusual last name. She lived in a supernatural world just like me but everyone knew not just her. She had gone to a party to escape her older and younger brothers when she met three woman at the party. The story was called Bounded To The Royals Of Hell it was a lesbian story of course.

"What are you reading darling" I heard Xander's voice making me look away from my book to see her and the other three looking down at me. "Bounded To The Royals Of Hell" I said sitting up and marking my place with my bookmark. "Oh that's a good book I've read it about 30 times" Alison said and I smiled. "This is my first time reading it" I said before setting the book aside. "Do you get the feeling that it seems so real" she asked and weirdly enough I do so I nodded. She sat down next to me before grabbing the book and opening it to where I left off. "I like this chapter it's where she meets Brayden, Arin and Chandler the three kings of hell" she said and I pouted. "Way to spoil it for me I haven't gotten that far" I said folding my arms. "Oh sorry sweetheart how about a kiss to make it up to you " she said and I nodded before blushing. She leaned over and kissed me on the lips. I kissed her back before lacing my hand into her black hair. She pulled away resting her forehead against mine and smiling. "You're forgiven" I breathed out causing her to chuckle. "Hey Y/N we have something to show you" I heard Piper say and I looked up to see her holding a hand out so I took it before standing up.

She took me to the Gardenias before plucking a red one that had pink tips on it. She pulled me towards her and held the flower out in front of us. I looked up at her before looking at the flower. I reached my hand towards it and grabbed it brushing my hand against hers. I brought it up to my nose before smelling it and sighing. I felt Piper press a kiss to my forehead making me smile even more before resting my head against her chest.