Chapter 6

*~* T R A V I S *~*

I probably shouldn't have followed her to the toilets. But I did. Because she had been plaguing my mind all dam day.

She was attractive. That was undeniable. Probably the sexiest fucking girl I'd ever laid eyes on. From her dark as night hair, her heated almond eyes and her pretty mouth to her short-but-not-too-short height to the way she hated me.

It was evident. She hated my guts yet I knew that she wanted me, however much she didn't want to admit it.

I wanted her but I didn't want her. I didn't like the fact that she'd managed to cling to my mind every waking hour since the day before. I hardly knew her for god's sake. Yet she was all I'd been able to think about. So maybe, if I got her then you I wouldn't want to get her because I'd already had her.

So maybe that's why I followed her into the bathroom. Maybe that's why I was standing over her, debating on whether it was really a good idea.

What if I got her but it's not enough?

What if I got her and I spend every waking hour thinking about getting her again?

But it was weird because I felt like I couldn't control myself when it came to the her. It was weird how compelled I felt towards her, as if there was some invisible scientific bullshit pulling me to her.

Maybe that's why I kissed her. Maybe that's why I pulled her closer, groaning and moaning in her mouth like a starved man as she kissed me back just as hungrily.

It was weird because we both knew we shouldn't. Anyone could walk in. Any of her friends. But we couldn't stop.

Her lips moved to the same rhythm as mine, kissing with the same undiluted need. My tongue slid over hers, coaxing another sweet moan from her as she enjoyed my taste.

I'd forgotten how good she had tasted.

I pulled her up on the sink counter, groaning as I pushed myself between her legs. She wrapped them around me, pulling me as close as possible until we were pressed flush against each other.

The adrenaline pounding around my body was so dam loud it was intoxicating. She was intoxicating. Her hands were all over me; on my chest, on my face, in my hair.

We tore apart momentarily as we both panted for air. But we went right back to kissing again because it felt wrong to stop. And I knew that if we stopped too long, she's start regretting it.

So we kissed and kissed until our lips were sore for what felt like hours but was only a few minutes. She eventually pushed me away, shaking her head as she slid off the counter.

"Kayla- I can't."

"Forget her." My voice came out low and rough as I reached for her again, "I know you want this as much as I do."

She laughed dismissively, "So what if I do? I'm not going to do that to my best friend. She likes you and-"

"And I don't like her. Face it."

She glared at me, "You came here with her."

I grinned sheepishly, "No, I can here to mess with you."

She groaned, "I knew it! I knew-"

I interrupted her with a kiss. For a moment she softened against me and I thought she was going to let me. But she pulled away again.
"Did I not just tell you?"

I sighed, "I know but I had to try."

"Look Travis, I hardly know you."

"But you feel it too. I know you do."

She looked away as her face heated. She looked cute when she was embarrassed. "I don't know what your talking about."

I rolled my eyes, "Don't even try that Moon."
I pulled her face to me so our eyes met, "Look, I'm not asking you to date me." I laughed, "I've known you less that 2 days. What I do know is that I want to fuck you. Really bad."

She didn't seem shocked by my confession so I continued, "I know you feel the same. So how about we just fuck and leave it at that."

She was silent for a while before shaking her head, "Kayla likes you. She really likes you."

"I hardly know her."

"You hardly know me."

"Fine. If you want, me and Kayla will..." I searched for the word, "Be a thing. She never has to find out so it's never going to hurt her right?"

She was quiet and for a long moment I thought she would say no. But she blew a sharp breath before nodding, "Ok. She never has to find out. Kayla's always been a bitch anyway."

I was so glad I could burst, "Oh yeah?"

She nodded again, a small smile on her lips, "She dated my ex in sophomore year. And she had been sleeping with my boyfriend at the time behind my back the whole time. Turns out Aimee knew the whole time too."

She was about to say something more when I cut her off with another kiss. She pulled back, confused.

"Sorry." I grinned, "Your smile was turning me on." I kissed her again and this time she let it linger. I breathed in the scent of her as my hands slid to her skirt.

I was about to feel her up when she pushed me away again, "We're not doing it here. Anyone could walk in asshole."

I groaned in disappointment, "Fuck, don't do this to me."

"Keep it in your pants for fucks sake. My friends are going to get suspicious." She dodged around me and headed towards the door.

"Really?" I quirked up my brows, "They seem like they share a brain cell between them."

"Thats about accurate. But they'll catch on nonetheless. I'll head out and go home. You follow after in about a minute. Figures you get to entertain then since you wanted to follow me in here so bad."

I opened my mouth to say something but she had already left.

I smiled to myself.