~Chapter 27~

𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕤𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟❜𝕥 𝕕𝕠 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝕕𝕠 𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕨𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕡𝕚𝕔𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕤❕

Heyoo guys,

Enjoy!💙

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Avneet came in and sat on sofa.

Sid was still looking at her with wide eyes which was making her more nervous and awkward.

Sid's mom shook him and he came to senses, Vibha Aunty signalled him and he understood. He cleared him throat. Till now Avneet was done drinking water which a servant bought.

''Ahem, um..hi'' Sid said.

''Hello'' Avneet replied.

''You guys continue with your chats, I will send some snacks for you'' Sid's mom left giving them some privacy, making sid more tensed and making the air between them more awkward and tight.

''Ahem, so...'' Avneet started, breaking the very awkward silence.

''Yeah, you here? how? why? and how did you got the address? and we already fought I guess so why are you here?'' he said the last line in low tone, looking side ways.

''Actually..'' avneet was nervous, she took few deep breathes and calmed herself,

''Actually, I am here to apologize'' she paused as a servant came with the snacks. (Le readers: So much of disturbance😂)

''Yeah, so apologize? why?'' sid continued when the servant went.

''So actually, I know I said few, no not few, many things to you which I shouldn't have. I judged you without knowing your side. Actually judging is very common, everyone does that, which shouldn't be done, but the topic on which I judged you was not very common and simple'' her voice turned very low at the end.

''I am seriously sorry for my behaviour. I know I was very rude back then and very judgemental too. Actually Riyaz told me a story, I don't know if it is true or not, but I harmed your self respect and so I needed to apologize, I am sorry'' Avneet completed. Sid listened to her calmly, he slightly smiled, remembering that his Neet also never liked harming anyone's self respect.

''So do you forgive me?'' She asked pulling him out of his thoughts.

''Before that, why did you came here just to say this, I mean you could have said this through Instagram also, right?'' sid asked.

''Yeah Ik, but messages could have caused more misunderstandings which I didn't wanted'' avneet told and sid internally smiled.

''So..?''

''Um..yeah, I forgive you, it wasn't completely your fault, don't worry! And I am sorry too. for the rude behaviour during our last chat'' sid apologized and avneet smiled as a response,

''It's fine!''

The room was then filled with silence.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tbc...

Reviews??

Guys, please comment your views, it really demotivates!

Until next time,

Bye💛

~Signing off,

Miss Queen!✨