~Chapter 57~

ℙ𝕖𝕠𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕀 𝕒𝕔𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟❜𝕥 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖. 𝕀𝕥❜𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕔𝕥.

 𝕀𝕥❜𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕔𝕥

Hello guys,

Enjoy!❤

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything was going well, until one day Avneet proposed Riyaz. He was totally shocked when she proposed him, this was totally unexpected for him and on top of that Anushka reached there and he was scared about that. He went to anushka first and cleared the misunderstandings (already told in earlier chapters).

They both told this to krupa and sid when they met that night urgently on Riyaz's one call.

''What should we do now?'' sid said, he was tensed and sad, she liked someone else than HIM. This fact was difficult for him to accept.

''I guess you should say yes to her'' Anushka said suddenly with serious face, she was silent since long and everyone looked at her shocked. How can she agree to make her boyfriend date someone else too?

''What are you saying Nuskii'' Riyaz said totally shocked.

''Yes, you should say yes to her, I have no problem if you'll 'fake date' her'' she told, ''you know sid can't go so as a best friend it's our duty to help him'' she smiled and sid was so overwhelmed. He wasn't alone in this, he had such genuine people with him and this made him smile wholeheartedly. He immediately hugged her.

''Thank you Nuski'' he whispered to her to which she smiled and reciprocated the hug.

''Bro, you tryna hit on my girlfriend?'' Riyaz asked, lightening the atmosphere.

''Ew, noo'' Anushka said pushing sid away, making a fake gross face to which Siddharth's face was worth watching. All three busted out laughing at his 'offended' face.

''Okay, so tomorrow you will propose her, alright?'' krupa said to Riyaz to which he nodded nervously, obvio he was going to propose someone other than his girl. He very hardly proposed Anushka and now proposing someone else other than her was VERY difficult task for him.

''Alright then, it is done now.'' Krupa announced and everything happened as per planned. Riyaz proposed Avneet which she accepted too (given in previous chapters) but Riyaz always thought of her as a best friend, no more than that. Siddharth was the depressed one, he used to be sad many times but then he ofc had 'his genuine people' so he was a bit okay with their support.

One day, Avneet saw Siddharth's picture with Riyaz in his phone when he was randomly scrolling his phone's gallery. She was shocked to see that pic as he was the same one whom she saw first after her accident and operation. (Note: Siddharth entered the industry quite late after her so he wasn't that much famous and also he wasn't involved in any project which had love or romance, he mostly preferred action shows whereas Avneet was mostly in romantic shows so she never really saw Siddharth on Instagram in these 2-3 months. Also, Rinushka never met publicly, nor their relationship was public, nor Anushka has entered the industry completely, so it was unknown for everyone)

''Do you know him Ri?'' avneet asked pointing at sid's picture and she got a sudden flash of some people as her head ached. Riyaz was shocked and nervous by her this question, he immediately closed his phone and was looking here and there not knowing what to answer.

''Do YOU know him?'' he questioned back to which she nodded in no and he kinda sighed in relief.

''Tell me how do you know him? I remember he was the first one whom I saw after my operation and I panicked at that time so doctor gave me some medicine doses due to which I slept but after that I never ever saw him again. Who is he?'' she asked, his picture she saw in his phone was still roaming in her mind and her head was heaving up and she was feeling stressed, anxious.

''No, no, I don't know him'' Riyaz replied immediately and was thinking for some idea to tell it to her, ''Actually, I just know him by his name, he is Siddharth Nigam, he was in same college of mine during those days and he was a bloody bad boy. He even forced girls during the college time, bastard he was, and maybe he still is, I don't know. He even tried to force my sister but hopefully he couldn't do anything more. We are collecting proofs against him, he destroyed all the proofs but still we are trying and soon he'll be behind the bars'' Riyaz told whatever came to his mind and he told this from a story book he recently read. He looked at her to see her eyes wide open and she was stunned after hearing this. Riyaz gulped visibly as he realized how idiot he was and he literally blamed his best friend in front of someone from his character. His eyes went wide at the realization and he was now blaming himself for reading such kind of stories. He has now created a very huge issue in his already depressed best friend's life and the guilt of this was eating him from inside.

''Oh'' was what she replied and Riyaz in few mins left the place and called Anushka, Krupa and Sid asking them to meet him immediately.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reviews??

Sorry sorry, sorry everyone, couldn't end flashback here too, but can't help it, bohot bada hai yaar and plus I am giving descriptions too.😢😂

Anyways, bohot mehnat se edit kiya hai so iss chotti si bacchi par rehem khana aur acha response dena please.

Until next time,

Bye💛

~Signing off,

Miss Queen!✨