Chapter 19

Cheng Wanru felt very keen. After feeling the scorching gaze, she looked up subconsciously and saw Tao Qiongxiu who was lying by the window and beckoning to her.

    She was stunned for a moment, but she didn't even remember who it was. Nodding his head, he stepped into the jewelry store.

    Seeing her reaction, Tao Qiongxiu blinked. Only then did I feel that people didn't remember me, and I couldn't help being a little frustrated.

    Tao Xiuhong sat opposite and glanced over subconsciously after seeing the little girl's reaction. But only saw the corner of a red dress disappeared behind the door.

    What's happening here? He retracted his eyes and looked at the little girl again and thought.

    Tao Qiongxiu felt a little dizzy for a while, and she didn't care about looking at the beauty. Just sit quietly and hold a tea cup and drink fruit tea.

    "What's wrong?" Seeing that this little girl was still alive and kicking, now she looks like this again. No matter how taciturn Ren Tao Xiuhong was, he also asked a question.

    Little man, so listless. Looking pathetic.

    "Sister Cheng didn't recognize me." Tao Qiongxiu said pitifully.

    Hearing this, Tao Xiuhong fell silent again. This is without cause and effect. What can he say.

    Then again, I just didn't recognize it. There are so many people who don't recognize him, what's so sad.

    "It's okay." After holding it for a while, seeing the little girl staring at herself, she was obviously waiting for comfort. The corners of his mouth moved, highlighting the dry words.

    Tao Qiongxiu glanced at his cousin who was not at all articulate, and withdrew his gaze in disappointment.

    When she saw Cheng Wanru, she thought for a moment whether she wanted to order a mandarin duck score, didn't she happen to have a candidate here. But think about this marriage, it's the two parties who live the life, so don't worry about it. If people can see the right eye, why bother themselves. If you do something bad with good intentions, wouldn't it be unbelievable.

    Thinking to herself, she didn't say good things about Cheng Wanru to Tao Xiuhong again. Talking to a guy about another girl is always bad. I only recalled Cheng Wanru's vibrant hibiscus noodles.

    Tao Qiongxiu was in a daze, and didn't bother to look at the street for a while. Suddenly, a loud noise was heard, and there was a conflict on the street.

    She was shocked, and immediately turned her head and leaned against the window to look out. I saw a young man with two girls, one big and one small, stopped Cheng Wanru with a gloomy expression, not knowing what he was saying.

    The noise just now was caused by a servant lying on the ground. Looking at the way he was crying while covering his hands, and at the whip waving in Cheng Wanru's hand, it's not hard to imagine what happened just now.

    "Shrew." She was watching when she saw the gloomy-faced young man blurt out.

    "Better than a slut." Cheng Wanru smiled, sassy and beautiful. But not a step.

    "Who are you calling a slut?!" The young man was naturally furious, and even couldn't help but stepped forward and shouted angrily.

    "Who should say who?" Cheng Wanru said tit for tat without giving in one step.

    "For a woman like you, you should be an old girl at home. No one wants to. You should thank my family for not looking down on you, or I'm afraid I can't help but leave you early." After a while, he calmed down again, and put on a malicious smile and said meaningfully.