Chapter 20

Cheng Wanru sneered and said, "Yes or not, you just need to be careful to know. Your brother has been in and out of those places for the past two years, and you can't hide it from others."

    She admired Li Lingyu a little, and changed some forms in a few words. I don't know how this Zhenwei Marquis House raises children. The dignified son has cultivated such a thing, but the young ladies are all outstanding.

    Li Lingyu smiled, her face was a little pale, but she said goodbye unhurriedly, and then turned around and walked away. With the idiot brother and the ignorant younger sister, they hurried back to the Zhenwei Mansion.

    This, when such a big thing happened, who is still in the mood to go shopping?

    Knowing that this would happen today, when she went out in the morning, she wouldn't say anything to ask the elder brother to follow her. Right now, right now, this is really bloody mildew. With the virtue of their own brothers, who in the capital would dare to marry their family, what should their brothers and sisters do in the future?

    For such a big matter, it is natural to go back and report to the father and mother as soon as possible, and it is up to them to decide.

    Tao Qiongxiu watched the excitement upstairs, and her eyes were already bright. At the moment, he even clapped his hands, and just about to applaud.

    As expected of Cheng Wanru, she did this neatly. Great, so great. If she said that, that kind of scumbag shouldn't show his face to him, that's what he should do. But this Li Lingyu is not simple. Such a disadvantage can bring her back a little.

    She clapped happily, and Tao Xiuhong's heart was also a little happy. He subconsciously looked at the simple and powerful woman who was not like an ordinary lady. For a while, I forgot to look back.

    Now that there are many people watching Cheng Wanru, she doesn't care, and she prepares to return to Zhanyang Mansion with her. She didn't save face for Zhenwei Marquis Mansion about this, she had to go back and ventilate her brother.

    Tao Qiongxiu eagerly watched the goddess walk away, and then retracted her gaze. Unexpectedly, when he looked up, he saw his cousin looking at the back of the goddess in a trance.

    Huh—

    she narrowed her eyes, this is a situation! Does your cousin like this one?

    This vision, as expected of his own brother, is excellent.

    Rolling her eyes, Tao Qiongxiu opened her mouth in admiration and said, "As expected of my sister Cheng, she's really amazing."

    "Cheng?" Sure enough, Tao Xiuhong, who had always been uninterested in these, spoke up, although only Cheng was alone. Words, but also can hear his curiosity to explore.

    "That's right, Sister Cheng. Zhan Yanghou's younger sister loves to fight injustice. Unfortunately, no one dares to ask for marriage because they are so powerful. Hey, those people's eyes are really not that good. People, how safe you are." Tao Qiongxiu pouted, obviously disapproving of those people's dislikes.

    Tao Xiuhong listened, his eyes were thoughtful, but he didn't say any more.

    The two brothers and sisters sat in this teahouse for a while, and after eating snacks, they got on the carriage and left, and after a few turns, they returned to the Mansion of Anguo.

    All the way back to Haowen Academy, Tao Qiongxiu winked her aunt Yu's eyes mysteriously, then turned and left.

    This, she still don't talk too much. If Brother Hong is really interested, he will naturally tell his aunt. If I guess wrong his mind, wouldn't I make my aunt happy for nothing.