Touch of delicacy

Draupadi was on the swing on the balcony, laid her head on the railing, the night sky filled with sparkling stars and moon earned the gaze of the serene goddess. She failed to sense her hubby's presence as her heart contained the warm memories of her new family members. As a result, a smile crawls on her lips endlessly.

Karn sat beside her while laying his head beside hers. The smile grew wider.

"Happy?"

"Thank you!" She said softly while caressing Karn's face with her delicate palms.

He cuffed her wrist and kiss her palm, as a sign of passion.

"By the way, if you want to thank me, words can't be accepted" with that smirk she could comprehend what he meant, even she could act innocent as she doesn't know anything yet despite wasting a fraction of a second she hugged him. He never imagined that she would do that, that too without any quarrels at least some words.

With the soft rhythmic pat on the back, she laid her head on his chiseled chest. The twilight spread with the growing coldness of the night, becoming nothing in front of the warm air that surrounded them.

"Are you planning to sleep here?" The sound vibrated after a few minutes of silence.

"Sleep?"

"Why? What happened?"

Her facial expressions made him think, 'is it improper to ask to sleep'

"You know right? This is our nuptial night so..."

"So..." Exceeding hesitation, quivering lips, swaying eyes. The smirk on his face vanished into thin air as she uttered something incoherently.

"Co..consu...consummation?"

"Who told you that?" It was pure anger. Even if she never bear an heir for him, he wouldn't care about that. Marriage, consummation, heir nothing but occurring in a forced manner. Their case isn't the same. 'Or she thinks like that, doesn't she?'

"My nannies, the nuptial night will be fixed on an auspicious day with a high possibility of pregnancy so, after consummation, the couple may be blessed with an heir" her presentation is synonymous with a child who recites the recently learned rhymes.

So isn't that obvious, no such opinion from her side directly. Its thoughts of people around her

"Why you are looking at me like that?" A soft whisper in an uncertain tone.

"I wonder where would be I end up last with you?" Sigh with a smile, bewildered she give up on attempting and offer a way for him to continue.

"Consummation is common in marital life yet for only for have an heir. Love. Very essential for the couple before having an heir. A baby must be a symbol of love and passion not out of enforcement and pressure"

"Do you get my point?" He the hard palm placed against the delicate cheek.

A quick glimpse flashed in her. Her handmaidens' experiences on their big day. He'snothing like that, who would forfeit the opportunity deliberately.

"We are not in rush. Whenever you are ready" a kiss planted on her forehead while she nodded in agreement.

How could she deny this, maybe her man in kind of circumstance? "What if I say now?" The flushed lady's gaze fixed on the marble floor.

"Huh?" Are you kidding me? The exact meaning of his gaze. Bend down, looking straight into her deep eyes of her, the answer is 'Yes!'

His smile replied with a giggle and he replaced it with a chuckle.

"Well...then there's no way to get back" in a swift moment she was in his arms.

Only then did she realize that he carried her toward the bed, and landed on it with her in his lap. In no time the shawl she wore carelessly tossed to the cold floor. The tunic beneath instantly becomes visible. Her body trembled not from the chilly wind but from his heated gaze fully drawn toward her.

The rough hands solely pushed up her dress yet the feeling of hot palms making contact against the soft skin was inexpressible intense. He comfortably dug his face in the crook of her neck. The breath with intensifying hotness fanned her skin and made a chill run down her spine.

The foreign feeling filled her. She can't even utter a word. "Hmm uh...uh..uh" that's all that she can mumble after all. Spending good time while brushing his nice against her neck, he raised his head and looked at her dazed eyes with quite a dissatisfaction maybe.

"Stop with that. Don't you know my name? She left out a groan as he gave a hickey.

Blinking her eyes as if stuck in a middle. An impulsive act leads to an awkward catastrophe. Even though she was on his lap she was under his gaze, he bent and kissed her without any warning. The rough man's lips were in stark contrast, soft and smooth yet the heat in an uncontrollable state.

"Are you shy? Where was the shyness some moments ago? Don't blame me, you fanned the flame yourself after all" the hum was too deep with heightening intensity.

"You will get used to this and me soon" his long fingers swept her thick locks and inhaled the soothing new bloomed blue lotus scent.

His lips proceed with their sweet assaults by sensing every inch of her face. Once delighted with his work, grabbed the hem of her tunic. Like a lost kid, his poor wife's trembling eyes glued to him. Sensing the tension in her body, he kissed her temple with a long press.

"Trust me. I won't hurt you" the truth sparked in his desire-filled orbs. She relived the tension instantly.

His orbs scanned her thoroughly while the gaze went down greedily. She looked at herself by following his lead. Perfect bossoms, a flat abdomen, and the most sensitive yet tender spot in between the thighs. Her white skin turned into a pink shade in no time. The mounds were under his palm while the kiss extended by exploring her mouth. The taste seems to be an addiction for him, as he never intends to let go until both of them are out of breath.

In the process of exploring her, he carefully plants butterfly kisses on her collar bones. She felt his wet tongue draw patterns against her skin. The strange phenomenon gives a delightful shudder from hers to the neck. As result, she tilted her head like a drunk person.

Observing her state and expression, not letting any more seconds slip from their hands, Karn thrust his tongue like a viper, deep into her mouth. Tasting her from every corner as if he were left alone in a desert without a drop of water. Her hands made their way to his body, placing her palm on his chest, the raising rhythm of his heartbeat made her flick her hands away.

His saliva-soaked lips descended lazily. His voice broke along with the short pant.

"I will do it as gentle as possible"

They moistened with sweat as the heat evaporated from their body. He looked way younger as his bangs struck his forehead and an undefinable smile on his face. Before she escapes from that dreamy land, he strokes the unfamiliar parts of her.

"Hey..um....hold...wait...um" the unknown sensation made her stutter for a while, she can't even utter a single word correctly.

"Karn!" He groaned.

"....."

"Call me Karn" he ordered passionately

"K-Karn" mere name but wasn't an easy task to call it. Her pink cheeks turned red in no time.

He grunted something to himself and kissed her while making her lie on the bed.

______________________________________

Stay stunned! Thanks for waiting patiently this far❤❤❤