Chapter 5

"It's sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew."- Henry Rollins

Faiths POV

"Muy bien niños eso será todo por hoy. Te veo pronto!" I said. (Alright childrens that's all for today. See you soon!)

"Gracias." They all said while walking out. (Thank you)

I always love kids. I always want one of my own. I had the chance but the dream disappeared by him.

"Hola faith, gracias de nuevo por enseñarlas." Madam maria said. (Hello Faith, thank you again for teaching them.)

"No se preocupe, señora María, me encanta enseñarles." I said to her while pack my things.

I got this volunteering job at the orphanage
from Amelia. When she found out I'm into teaching, she suggested this job.

"Mejor me, voy te veo mañana" I said. "Adios, nos vemos mañana" She replied back.

I went out and saw some kids playing football, drawing or playing tag.

I smiled at the sight of it. It's sad that their parents abandoned them. I just wish they knew that they're kids are healthy and fine.

Speaking of parents, I need to call my mom and dad.

I picked up my phone and called mom. The phone went ringing for 10 seconds till it stopped.

"Hello Faith, are you ok?" My mom asked.

"Yes Mom, I just finished the job at the orphanage, I'm heading to the diner right now." I said to her.

"Are you sure honey? You don't need anymore money. You can ask us." My dad asked.

"No Dad, I'm fine you don't need to worry." I reassured him.

"Then why did you call?" She asked.

"I just missed you guys that's all." I said.

"Oh darling, we missed you too." Mom said.

"Anyways I need to go, I'll talk to you soon. Bye!" I said to them.

"Bye honey we miss you." Dad said before they hung up.

I walked my way to the streets that will lead me to the diner.

*2 hours later*

I cleaned up the table and grabbed the tip that the customer put.

"So, Faith any guys you're interested?" Amelia asked. I shook my head 'no'.

"Aiden told me what happened yesterday." Amelia said. I freezed at what she said. Amelia and Aiden were the only one I told about what happened to me.

"Did he really came?" She asked. I nod "Yeah, he did." I replied. "The nerve of that man." She said.

"Be careful Faith. You may never know what he will do to you this time." She warned me. "Thanks for the heads up." I said and walked to the kitchen and put the dirty dishes in the sink.

I heard the bell of the diner dinged. "Someone is at your table, Faith." Landon called. "Ok" I replied back.

I went my way to the table but stopped on my tracks when I saw who it was. Amelia took noticed of this and went to me.

"Are you ok?" Amelia asked. I nod. "That's him isn't it?" She asked again. "Yeah, that's him." I replied. "I could take that table for you if you want." She offered. "No I can handle it." I told her.

I went to the table and he raised his head. When he saw me, he smirked. "Ciao Bambi" He said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, not wanting him to be here.