CHAPTER 7: THREE IMPS, A HELLHOUND AND A KID

Moxxie turns to his boss with a look of contempt, his neck cracking as he does so.  Millie just looks at him indifferently, surprised by the timing.

Millie: Hi Blitzø.

Blitzø stands in the doorway with a triumphant smile at his own arrival still not knowing what to say about his annoying little matter. 

Loona walks past him and sits on one of the office chairs, putting her legs up on the table, staring at her phone, not giving a fuck about the world. She glances sideways at M&M to see the position they're in.

Loona: Ew..

She then turns back to her cell phone.

Millie narrows her eyes at the hellhound in disdain. Meanwhile Moxxie remains focused on despising his boss.

Moxxie: You are late sir..

Blitzø: Yeah, no shit.

Moxxie: Could you at least give us an excuse?  Or are you just going to pretend that nothing happened?

Blitzø gives him a mischievous look as he crosses his arms.

Blitzø: Oh yeah?  And what's your excuse for having your hoe on top of you instead of working?

Moxxie blushes seeing he still has Millie on top of him.  She gets out of her position with a nervous giggle and takes a seat in the chair next to him.

Once Blitzø is sure to completely ruin the moment for the pair of lovebirds, he answers his employee's question.

Blitzø: And yes, I have an explanation for why I'm slightly late.

Loona averts her eyes from the cell phone to see how this mess will turn out.  Millie stares at his boss not knowing what to expect and her husband raises an eyebrow, hoping for some shitty excuse.

Blitzø takes a deep subtle breath.  He smiles as if he knows what he's doing and points to his right with both hands.

Blitzø: Say hello to....  uh...

He checks his palm for a quick read of the girl's name written there and returns to his old position.

Blitzø: Y/N!

The figure of the little hellhound is revealed peeking out from the door, she walks towards the office. She wobbles her legs a few times before taking each step, and puts her arms behind her, lowering her head but looking up shyly, still smiling. She waves her hand slightly.

Y/N: H-Hi!

Blitzø and Loona turn to M&M to see their reaction.  Moxxie turns to see them too, searching for an explanation.  Millie greets the kid back with a smile.

Y/N grins at them, not knowing what she's doing there, but is quickly distracted by the pictures on the wall, so she heads to see them, walking as if the place were her home.

The awkward silence is broken when Moxxie turns to Loona in confusion.

Moxxie: Is that... is that your... daughter or something?

Blitzø & Loona: WHAT?! 

Loona: EWW!  Of course not!

She pushes herself out of her seat to smack him on the head.

Millie quickly pulls Moxxie away from the hellhound and hugs him while glaring at her.

Millie: HEY!

Loona: How the hell would that thing be mine?!  You've never seen me pregnant and she's also like 5 fucking years old!

Blitzø leans over to see Moxxie behind Loona, kneeling on the table and putting his hands on her shoulders. Making her growl and threat him with her stare.