Sherlock Holmes x fem reader-please come home

Yns Pov:
Yn: no no and again no.
I told Enola when she had come here and tried again to get me home again.

Enola: Please Yn came home, Sherlock is completely devastated without you and he loves you, he needs you.
Yn: Ha Sherlock needs me If Sherlock really needs me and if he really loves me, he would not say such nasty things.

If you want to make a long story short. Sherlock and I are engaged and we got into a big fight that I feel he does not care about even planning our wedding. And I also feel that he thinks his job job is more important than me and unfortunately I started to hesitate his love for me. But as I said long story short we started arguing he said very hurt words and I ran.

Yn: I'm not going to come back because someone else is telling me to come back. If Sherlock wants me back, he can come here and ask me back himself.

I told her, she walked up to me and hugged me. Enola is really an absolutely fantastic kid and it is noticeable that she is the only one of Holmes' children who dares to show emotion.

Sherlock Pov:

Sherlock: Well what did she say?
Enola: She said no, she's not going to come back until you apologize, you really hurt her Sherlock.

Ugh I want Yn back, I miss her and I need her, I love her. My job is definitely not more important than her and I know that I am completely useless to show emotion. I want to marry her she is the only woman in all of London who has managed to do the impossible she has managed to capture my heart. Yn is also the only one who can calm me down and can make me relax when I have had a very difficult case.

Sherlock: Enola we both know that Yn will not forgive me with a completely ordinary forgiveness it must be something big and romantic.
What should I do?
Enola: Ohhh I have an idea, I remember what a girl told me when I went to Miss Harrisson's what her father did every time he hurt her mother.

Enola told us what she had heard and we started planning what to do, apparently this girl's dad made him buy her favorite flowers and wrote in a letter how sad he was. Pathetic I know but right now I'm doing almost anything to get my fiancée back.

(Jumpskip)
YNs Pov:
Knock knock!!!!!!!!!!!

well who can it be, I thought when I heard a knock on my door. When I opened the door, I was greeted by Sherlock with a bouquet of roses and lilies. (And if you do not like them flowers, you can think that he keeps your favorite flowers.) Before I ended up asking him what he did here, he held up a letter.

Sherlock: Before you say anything, I want you to read this.
I took the letter from him and started reading.

The letter.
My dearest I know I'm useless at showing emotion personally but I might be a little better at showing emotion paper way.
I miss you very much and I want to marry you and I love you and I really need you. I thought I did not need anyone but I was completely wrong. I'm completely lost without you, I need you please come home your fiancé Sherlock.

I looked up at him with tears in my eyes and asked him.
Yn: Do you really mean that?
Sherlock: Every word, I really mean I need you, Yn I really apologize please come home.
Yn: That was all I wanted to hear.

I said to him and threw myself into his arms, I could hear how he dropped the flowers and hugged me back. He started spinning around us and we started laughing.
It felt so good to be in his arms again, I have missed him too.
Immediately when we stopped, he took the chance and kissed me.
God what I have missed this man, I pulled my lips away from his and said.

Yn: Sherlock I want to go home.
Sherlock: Lets go home then.

He said and sat me down first then he picked up the flowers and then he picked me up so he carried me in bridal still and then we started walking towards the cab that would take us home, I looked up at my future husband and smiled then I took mine hand up to his cheek and said.

Yn: I love you Mr Holmes.
Sherlock: And I love you future Mrs. Holmes.

The end————————
Omg Soft Sherlock YEEEEEEEEEEES PLEASE.
Hope you Guys like this and dont to forget to stay awsome 😜