Sherlock Holmes X fem reader- Father and Daughter time.

Sherlocks Pov:
Yn: Are you sure you can take care of Ofelia tonight?
You have this big case to solve.
I can tell my sister Juliett that we can have sibling dinner some other night.

Sherlock: Yn, love, you haven't met your sister since Ofelia was born.
Go out and have dinner with her, talk about childhood memories, the kind of things you talk about with your siblings.

And I can look for clues and work on the case here from home and at the same time Ofelia and I can have father and daughter time.

I answered her and took our one-year-old daughter out of her cradle, kissed her head and walked over to Yn.
When Ofelia caught sight of her mother, she smiled a toothless smile.
Yn started to tickle her and then Ofelia started laughing with us.

Yn: Sure sounds like a fun idea.
A little father and daughter time, of course you want it my little flower.

She started to laugh even more.
And shook her little hands.

Sherlock: There you see, she loves that idea.
Me and Ofelia are doing fine, so go so you won't be late.

Yn: Okay, okay I'll go and forgive me I trust you but this is my first time i .....

Before she could say anything else I cut her off with a kiss.

Sherlock: It is okay.
You have nothing to apologize for you are just doing what normal first child mothers do.
I know you trust me and I'm a little nervous myself.
But I've seen how you do with her so we I can handle this.

She smiled at me and kissed me back for a long time and then she kissed Ofelia on the forehead.

Yn: Okay, I'm going.
Ofelia be kind to your father, love you both bye see you later.

Sherlock: We love you too, say goodbye to mother Ofelia.

When Yn had gone out the door, Ofelia yawned it was time for a little nap for my little angel.

Timskip.

Waaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaah.

Sherlock: Daddy's coming shush daddy's on his way.
Hello my little angel, daddy is here now.

When I picked her up from her cradle, she snuggled up against my chest.
She stopped crying and after a while her purple belly started rumbling.

I looked up at our watch and saw that it was the perfect time for dinner for the two of us.

Timskip again sorry.
Yns Pov.

Finally home.
Don't get me wrong, I love my sister and have missed her a lot.
But I want to be with my husband and my little flower.

I have to admit I was a little nervous.
I trust Sherlock 100% he really is an absolutely amazing father/husband.
And he has been since we got married and when I was pregnant with Ofelia.
He is absolutely wonderful with her.

Other men tend not to be this much with their children.
But not Sherlock he wants to be with her as often as he can.
Ofelia is only one year old and she really has her daddy wrapped around her little finger.

Yn: Sherlock I am home.

When I entered the apartment, I was greeted by a sight that I wish I could capture in a picture.
Sherlock was sleeping on the sofa with Ofelia sleeping and wrapped in a blanket cuddling in his father's arms.
I walked up to them and kissed Sherlock's forehead and whispered.

Yn: You are a great man Sherlock Holmes.
And Ofelia will have the best father in the world.

The end.