The transferred student

We went inside our classroom. We were discussing about the upcoming exams. A transferred girl entered the classroom. Everyone stared at her pretty face, except me. I became anxious and tensed. The girl came near me and said,"Hi Hana, How are you? Don't you recognise me?". Sara noticed me and held her hands on mine.
          I dragged Sara to the canteen. Sara's eyes told me,"Don't worry. I am here with you". Sara didn't even say a word and was holding my hand. I begin to speak,"Her name is Tina. We studied together in my previous school. She was my best friend since childhood. One day I noticed her being rude with one of my friends. I didn't ask her anything about that incident. But kept and eye on her. She's been  possessive over me. She always asks me to avoid having friends.
           Again another day, I saw her bullying a friend of mine ordering her not to talk to me. I stopped her. We had a huge fight. I had never spoke with her again. I tried to concentrate in my studies but couldn't get over her thoughts. I felt that I should have a new beginning or my condition will become worse. So I changed schools without anyone's knowledge. Now I am leading a happy life and yet again she came!! She may try to separate us, be careful". Sara told me the words which her eyes conveyed earlier. She convinced me to go to the class.
          Tina came to me and apologized for the past. I didn't forgive her. Days passed, I noticed that she has been really changed and she was good with Sara. So I forgave and accepted her again as my friend.
          I introduced her to Steve and Kevin. Steve was attracted to Tina and they got close soon.