Part 38

Jay ending...

Daeun pov

"I like Jay oppa."

I confessed and look down on my feet. I can feel the stares from the boys. It's been silent after that. I look up and see everyone look away as Jay just the only one who look at me with his bright smile.

"Thanks for choosing me, Daeunnie!"

He said as he stand up from his seat and walk towards me. He pulled me to his hug. I hug him back. Everyone clap as we smile at each other. I'm so happy that they accept the fate.

...

3 month later...

I was cooking something for dinner. Although, hmm, I'm not really good at cooking, thanks to my boyfriend. He helps me.

Suddenly, pair arms snake around my waist back hugging me. I know who it is. Of course, my lovely boyfriend.

"What are you doing, babe?"

He asked as he put his chin on my shoulder.

"Hmm... Spaghetti?"

I said. He watched me cooking. After a few minutes, I'm finished.

"I'm done!"

I said. I take the spaghetti and put it on the plate. I take the fork before give it to Jay. He look at me as I smile.

"Do you want me to taste it?"

I smile and nodded.

"Okey then."

He tried eat it. I wait for his feedback. He turn to me with wide eyes.

"Ommo! It's delicious!"

He said.

"Really?!"

I asked him excitedly as I take the fork from his hand and started to try the spaghetti. And excitedly look at him. He look at me with his wide smile.

"I make it!"

I said excitedly.

"Yes you are!"

He also the same. I hug him as he hug me back.

"Thanks!"

I said.

"For what?"

He asked me. I pulled away from the hug and look at him.

"For teaching me how to cook."

He smile after that.

"Anything for my love."

He said with his grandpa style. I chuckled after that. After a few seconds, I didn't waste my time and try a quick peck on his lips before walk away leaving him dumbfounded.

"Yah!"

He started to chase me.

"You never can catch me!"

I said as I run away while laughing happily. The boys only watch us running around the house while shook their head. It's happen everyday and they already use it. As long the two happy, they also happy for them.

~the end~