🌶7 minutes in heaven [PT 1] (Rival!crush x Rival!Innocent!reader)

Note : Hey readers! Just wanna remind you about the other book I talked about and I finally released the first chapter! I might check it again for typos tho.

Also, I have posted this on tiktok but I decided to put it here, that way I can make it more detailed<3 (might change it a little bit aswell compare from what I posted on tiktok)

⚠️Spicy parts might not be as steamy but ye...

~~~~~

𝙔/𝙣

You got invited by your best friend on this tiny party she will host on her house. Although, you didnt want to go, You knew she wouldn't take a no for an answer so you have no choice but to nod. She was known as a rich student, yet she isnt a brat like the others. you've known her basically since you were both a baby and all these years, She had your side. And you were actually grateful to have her.

Going back to the topic. It wasn't very lucky of you because you just learned that your enemy happen to be invited and so is his minions to her party, Tho she knew a 100% that you despised him. That got you to have a talk with her.

Just as you finished your class, you go ahead and looked for her and spotted her on her locker.

"Bsf/n!!" You yell, Getting her attention as she turns to you all wide smile.

"Heyy!!" She gladly waves her hand to you while you, were raging like a bull but still, Kept it all cool as you can.

"Bsf/n! I just heard you invited E/n to your party?! You know I hate him!" You yelp, whispering at the same time not wanting to embarrass her.

"Mmm.... Come on, Im sure he wont bother you" She shrugged her shoulder, smirking.

"Since when? Please just, just dont invite him! Tell him its a only girls party or something!" You begged. You'll literally wont be able to enjoy the party if he was invited.

"Cant hear you"

"(Bsf/n)"

She looked at you, your face softens.

"Y/n, Just ignore him ok? Just like what you do every time he's around. And maybe you'll be able to get along, Ok? Just go and head to your next class and go daydream, K!!" She flashed a french kiss and continued to walk to her next period.

"You've gotta be shitting me..."

~~~~~

"Okkk! Lets get going everyone! Welcome to our party!!! Ok, I have some games in mind and since this one is my favvv! Were going to play it first!" She exclaimed. You whispered, Asking what she had in mind and it left you stiff.

"7 minutes in heaven! You know I have a big closet y/n so, Theres a lot of room" She smirks, knowing what her plan is, You pinch her. Not to hard.

"Ow!" She whispers.

"I know what you're doing! Stop it or Im leaving!"

"Oh come on, Im sure you wont get picked I mean, theres a lot of us here so, Its all good okk!!??? I gotchuu!" She replied, gladly as she arranged the positions.

****

Basically, in this game, 2 people are going to be selected to go inside the closet and there, They can do whatever they want and as long as that 7 minutes timer runs out, they'll have to get out. (Sorry if thats not how you play it. Haven't done it yet so I dont know if its right)

Your best friend will spin the wheel every round in which it has each your name in it. And many rounds later, you still havent got chosen so you felt relieved.

"OKK!! 7 minutes is overrr y'all can come out noww!!!" Your bsf exclaimed. The two got out of the closet just fine and doesn't look like they did anything.

"Next roundd!!" Suddenly, you felt nervous. You feel like you're going to be chosen next and its not good.

As you watch the wheel go slowly, your heart dropped when it landed on your name.

"Y/n!!! Our queenn!!!" Your bsf exclaimed, her words made her smile but somehow, someone just wants to out is upside down.

"Eww, since when?" Your enemy spat as he stare at you disgusted. Just when you're about to tell him to stop tallong nonsense, Someone did it for you.

"Since when you got a girlfriend assface! And we all know you dont get no bitches!" Your bsf spat, looking at him from head to toe as she looks back at him in disgust. Oh how lucky you are to have her. Looking back at E/n, you can tell he's mad.

"Anywayss" your bsf spinned the wheel once again, Waiting for it to land on a name.

As soon as it did, your jaw dropped. You immediately looked at bsf/n and then to E/n. Looking through his eyes, you can tell he's angery but... Why? Looking straight, you saw the one who was picked smirking back at you. Who happened to be your enemy's best friend.

"Ooohhh... Well, Go ahead thenn... GoodlUuuuUck" your bsf teased. You didnt have any problem with him, you just normally saw him standing beside E/b every time he teases you but didnt seem to bother insulting you so, your good.

Just as you were about to enter the closet, someone stopped the both of you.

"NO! THEY CANT!" You heard your enemy's voice yell.

"Why not?" Your bsf asked, all confused as all eyes landed on him.

"Because... We have to go now... Right Hbsf/n (his bsf name)?" Beside you was Hbsf/n, chuckling.

"No we dont. If you wanna go, then go all by yourself" he spat, not letting E/n say another word when he pulls you in and closes the door, telling that the timer had started.

He stood there, while you sat on the floor while you wait for the timer to be over. At first, he doesn't look like he wants to do anything with you but then, he spoke.

"So.. What do you wanna do?" He asked looking down at you.

"Nothing.. Just sit here and wait for it all to be over I guess" you replied. You heard him chuckle and put his hands on his pockets. Thinking he might just asking but all of sudden, he walked closer to you and knelt down, facing you.

"I know you're nervous y/n, but what confuses me is..... Why?" He smirks, slightly lifting your chin up. You immediately thought of an excuse.

"I- well... Im not used to tight spaces, Im claustrophobic and... im not used to being alone in a space... Specially with a guy..." You muttered, shyly. He softly smiles and soon turned into a smirk.

"Dont lie y/n, Theres plenty of space here" you looked down, knowing that he knows that you're lying. Thinking he's done with you, he fully lifts up your chin. His eyes locked into yours.

With that, your lips touched. You had no idea what came into you, but you found yourself kissing him back as your lips move in sync together. This wasn't really your first kiss but yet, this actually felt amazing.

Just then, the door bursted out open and there, you saw furious E/n, looking down at the both of you, with a hint of jealousy and anger in his eyes.

'Oh no'

~~~~~

There you go! This is a detailed one! Kinda like it actually

Note : also readers! If some of you haven't noticed or know already, I was 𝙩𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙡𝙮 banned from posting for a week on tiktok and its actually kinda suck since some of my followers doesn't have a wattpad and, they have no idea whats actually going on. I might post on my second acc : munz0nx : again Im really sorry, I shouldn't have took the risk! Luv you all!

~

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐞!!

𝐓𝐢𝐤𝐭𝐨𝐤 : 𝐝𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐫𝐞_
𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐳𝟎𝐧𝐱

𝐆𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐰! <𝟑 (𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠)