~Shorty & Sammy~

Foreword 

Welcome readers,

To be honest with you all, when I started to write 'Yeh Dooriyan' , I wanted to write about angst and tough emotions. I always wanted writers of yrkkh to show a proposal for Akshara when Abhimanyu was set to be married to Arohi. It is just a missed opportunity! So I took matters into my own hands and wrote it down. But I did not want it to be cliché- the other boy is bad and Abhimanyu saves Akshara- confessing in the process and blue-blue-blah-blah. Samarthya was intended to play a genuine, amazing guy- because those who have true friends in life know how great life is with them. He was supposed to help her and be fab. BUT, there occurred a situation I did not foresee-

He became too fab and people started shipping Shorty and Sammy! Shammy?

I am a huge Abhira shipper but I never thought I'd write Akshara with another person but here we go and since you all loved Shammy so much, I thought of not writing a short alternate ending epilogue but give you a little more. This is going to be a super short alternative ending book to 'Yeh dooriyan', Book 2 did not happen so take the timeline from there on.

Also I assume all Samarthya supporters are those who have read book 1, otherwise why would someone know a Samarthya Gupta in Akshara's life, right? So I am not putting out a summary. This book will continue from where book 1 ended.

Disclaimer: Abhira shippers, please avoid reading this book. The actual series is on Abhira and I would love it if you read that but this book is specifically written for those who admired Sammy so much. In my head, this story remains Abhiras and ends with them together while Samarthya meets someone else. Think of this a parallel universe ending. Don't come at me for seeing Akshara with someone else.

Rest, enjoy!

Thank You

Description

Akshara Goenka is all set to leave Udaipur and the pain it gave her behind when a shocking discovery halts her every step. She now sits shocked in a train with a wallet in her hand that has her picture. The owner of the wallet has been nothing but kind to her. However, does that mean she should love him? Can she move on from Abhimanyu? What will she decide?...

Samarthya Gupta has had feelings for his childhood friend for a long time. The issue is, she was too young to remember their childhood and the grown up her has someone else in her heart. He was content with being her friend until he saw her broken and leaving. He wants her to stay, to confess his unsaid feelings. Will that be of any use now? Can love happen twice?

Characters

Female Protagonist: Akshara Goenka

Male Protagonist: Samarthya Gupta

· Gupta family consists of Samarthya's grandparents- Manoj and Neelam Gupta. They live in Dehradun.

· Goenkas and Birlas may make appearances but the characters are same as on the show.

.......

Much Love~

Author