Disappointments!!

**Tadang**

Heyy pretty peeps!!

Hope you all are doing good!!

So this chapter is dedicated to titirx . Thank you so much for your love.

MONAMI

In just five minutes... Everything is changed. And I still couldn't understand what's happening. Everything felt like destroyed in just five fucking minutes. When I looked at Karan, a shiver ran down in my body at his angry look. Not angry but furious. He was on the verge of killing someone. And that someone is probably me!! **clears throat**

Suddenly he walked towards Bhai and said something on what Bhai frowned and then they walked outside.

Should I follow them??

You want to see him transform into a Hulk.

Point. He's already angry and I don't wanted to work as fuel on the fire. So I stayed back.

"Sid!! Can you get me water?? " I asked Si, rubbing my forehead. He nodded and walked away.

"Monu!!" I looked behind and saw Koel walking towards me.

Oh no!!

Shit!!

You are so dead monu!!

How can I forget about her. Now what would I tell her.

Heyy Koel!! I'm getting engaged in two days.. And you are invited too!!

Seriously??

I'll be six feet under the ground.

Okay!! I'll tell her the truth.

I myself doesn't knew about it Koel. Param bhai just came and announced.

Liar!! You knew that Param Bhai is planning something like that.

Suddenly something strike my head.

"Just repeat what you said!! "

"Bhai...I proposed monami and she said yes!! "

"Yes bhai!! "

Great!!

SO FU*KING GREAT!!

That day at Shergill house we both agreed for marriage to win over each other.

Fu*k!! This is all going into a wrong direction.

But right now!! Knowing her..She won't even ask my last wish.

"Here!! " Sid's voice took me back from my train of thoughts and he forwarded me a glass of water.

I really need this right now!!

I gulped down the water in one go. Yess!! I'm scared.

"Um.Koel!! "

"Hmm?? "

"D-Do you... By any chance...owns a gun?? "

"What?? " She snapped her face to me."What are you saying monu?? "

Nothing Just making sure you won't blow my head with it when I broke the news to you.

"Just curious!! "

" Congratulations Monami!! "

Crap!!

The most unwanted face and unwanted words. Dr. Verma the bitch.