Epilogue

End of summerbreak

"Are you sure this is fine?" I whispered to Jungwon as he placed our towels on one of the beach-like beds standing around the local outdoor pool.

"Why wouldn't it be?" he questioned with a small chuckle as I only glanced around nervously, everyone dressed in so little clothes that I was sure someone had only worn their actual underwear to the pool.

I shifted uncomfortable feeling the funny material of the bikini Soomin had helped me pick out, rub against my skin under my actual clothes.

"Everyone is dressed in so little clothes Ji, no one will spare it a thought," Jungwon assured as he noticed how I was glancing around myself, "and look over there," he pointed to two people continously splashing water against one another. The wide smile on the girl's face was so distinct that I didn't even have to question if it was Lin.

Lin was wearing a pair of high-waisted bikini bottoms, much like myself. Meanwhile her top looked to be a simple tubetop with thin straps. Both pieces was a bright sage green color, which surprisingly and somehow got her to look more tan than I was used to.

"Is it because of the injuries?" he quiestioned carefully making me snap my head to him.

"Of course not. There's only a light bruise on my shoulder and a faint scar on the other. You can't even see my burn properly anymore," I muttered and glanced back at how Sunoo was laughing loudly at Lin, when he had grabbed her and pulled her down into the water.

"Come on... it'll be fun," Jungwon urged softly, making me finally glance up at him. He was already smiling softly, "I promise. It'll be fun."

"Okay," I muttered with a small nod, "okay..."

A small sigh escaped my mouth as I hesitantly decided to pull off my shirt first, leaving me in the sports-bra like top Soomin had picked out for me. The bottoms were identical to Lin's, however both my pieces were a dark navy blue instead, which Soomin had chalked up to being the prettiest color on me.

I was a bit hesitant to pull off my shorts, but when I had glanced out to the pool, and seen Jungwon just standing by the edge, waiting patiently for me with a small smile on his face I had felt a bit more comfortable with it. I immediately slipped my shorts off and folded them by the top I had folded beside Jungwon's clothes on our beachbed.

As I turned back around Jungwon already stood waiting with a wide grin. I calmly walked over to him before abruptly stopping and just smiling at him. His smile turned into a small frown before I watched him fall backwards into the water almost as if he had been pushed.

Right before he hit the water he had yelled out my name, before disappearing under the surface. I happily laughed before rushing over to the edge of the water and sitting down, while waiting for Jungwon to come up again.

"You can't use your-" he immediately started scolding before stopping himself, "hold up... you can't... your skills don't work on people," he remarked quietly and I simply shook my head, "how did you do it?"

"It was a bit of a risk... but I got your trunks to pull you in," I let out a small laugh and he immediately gasped at me, immediately pulling me down into the water with him.

"Your used your skills to pull my trunks backwards enough for me to fall in?" he questioned and I only shrugged casually, "you little witch."

"That might be true... because... uhm... Jungwon I don't know how to swim," I quietly admitted.

"Neither do I. We'll just stay where we can touch the ground," he assured softly before a loud splash came behind him and we were showered in water once again while Sunoo only laughed happily as Lin came running around the edge of the pool to sit down by me.