ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ || ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ

<Activating Aim Mode...>

<Calculating shot...>

The moment the aiming symbol you see turned green, and a small procession of blinking noises rang in your head, you released your grip. The arrow shot straight through the fruit, and landing on the bull's eye.

It was only the second day, and you had already shown your proficiency in the bow and arrow (all because of Ciel!), and began to pester Sonju to start teaching you combat skills.

And it went like this.

"I doubt you need it."

"Demons aren't our only enemy! There are humans working for the plantations too, you know! What if we encounter one of them?! Even worse, not one, but a whole group! Aiming and shooting takes time for bows, but for guns??! Hand-to-hand combat?? We'll be wiped out in no time!" You flung your arms around and shook him, showing your desperation.

"Okay, okay! Jeez." He muttered as he gripped your hand, stopping you from shaking him any further.

Hehe. I'm going to learn how to beat ass with cool af weapons this early! HA!

He unfolded the cloth, revealing all sorts of weapons. "Which one do you want to learn?"

Knives, daggers, a sword, a sabre, a scythe and some others you can't really name. Some have different sizes, some types have only one. You looked at him. "You know how to use all of these?"

He nodded. "Now pick."

Figured as much.

As much as you'd absolutely love to use that katana, its too big. And the ones Sonju has are a bit chipped. They don't exactly look old, but they probably didn't have the money to buy a better one. 

There are probably better ones at the shelter, but you can't risk it.

The sabre and the scythe are too heavy, too thick, so that's a no.

"Those knives and daggers, and that polearm."

Sonju hummed. "The first two, I can understand, but I'm curious. Why the polearm?"

"First of all, most of your other weapons are like HALF my size!" You crossed your arms. "Unless you have the option to get more of that? Your sword looks clean and new, but cheap. So therefore, no money. Your polearm is the one that has various sizes! Which probably means that you used that as a kid too and probably has more experience training with it and you're using something similar-"

"Okay, okay I get it! There is one that fits your height, better quality, and I have more experience with it. Got it." Sonju cut you off, seeing as you analyze things a bit too much (and its painfully accurate too), and picked up one of them, and gave it to you.

(Ciel and Isabella taught you well.)

It was in near perfect condition, and it seemed expensive too. This was probably the one he used in his princely days.

You stood up and hopped around. "Let's get training!"