Chapter four

Sienna softly laid her lips on Harper's. The kiss wasn't anything like what they've had before. It was tender and romantic, but still passionate. Harper had their palm on Sienna's cheek, fingers lost in the woman's thick, dark brown hair. Sienna was grabbing the rim of Harper's shirt, wishing the other would understand it as a sign to take the unnecessary piece of clothing off.

Without hesitation, Harper took their white t-shirt off, and then helped Sienna take hers off too. Instead of Harper being the top they usually were, Sienna pushed them down to lay on the couch before Harper could do it to the woman. Now straddling Harper, Sienna leaned down to kiss them once again. Harper's hands were travelling around Sienna's almost naked torso and they lifted them upward to unhook her bra, succeeding. Throwing the bra on the floor, Harper cupped both Sienna's breasts, massaging them softly, then moving to  flick her nipples with their fingers.

"Let me take you to my bedroom…" Sienna said a little out of breath, separating their lips just enough so she could say this. 

Harper nodded and they both got up from the couch and walked into the bathroom, hand in hand. 

They got in the bedroom, and as they did so, Harper gently pushed Sienna on the bed. They kept kissing as they moved further on the bed so that both of them were fully on it. Sienna laid her head on a pillow and watched with hooded eyes, as Harper started undressing her from her jeans and thongs, trailing down kisses all over her torso and thighs, going even further down to her shins and ankles. When Sienna was no longer wearing a single piece of clothing, Harper decided to undress themselves too, to make the situation fair. Slowly, teasing the thirsty looking woman on the bed, Harper started unzipping their jeans, slowly pulling them down with their boxer shorts at the same time. Then they took off the sports bra they were wearing, and finally both of them were naked. 

For a moment, Harper stood over the bed, admiring the beauty laying on the bed. How could someone look so needy and hungry but so fucking gorgeus at the same time?

"Fuck you're so fucking gorgeus I could eat you…" Harper said, biting on their lower lip as they grabbed their own boob, lowering their other hand to touch their own pussy whilst still staring at Sienna, their eyes traveling all around the woman's body before landing on her hooded, greyish-blue eyes.

"Do it then..." Sienna said, only a whisper. At that, Harper crawled onto the bed, sliding their other hand on the woman's thigh, towards her already wet pussy. 

"Beautiful... You're already wet." Harper said silently as they slid two fingers inside the woman, maintaining eye contact between the two. As Harper did so, Sienna followed their action with a moan. Harper then proceeded to push the woman's other leg even wider open to have a clearer vision of the sweet, dripping pussy in front of them.

"... How could I not be... after you've touched me."

Harper kept thrusting those two fingers in and out of Sienna's dripping vagina, getting silent moans from the flustered lady. Soon, Harper added a third finger and at the same time, they leaned down to lick on her pretty, pink clitoris. That caused Sienna to let out a louder moan, and her breathing was getting even heavier now. From the sounds the woman made, Harper kept licking and finger fucking her, slowly speeding up the pace they were fingering her. Sienna was too far gone and couldn't keep her eyes open anymore, so she relaxed her head on a pillow and grabbed Harper's black hair, before groaning loudly as she came under Harper's sweet touch.

"Come here Harper..." Sienna said, her breath heavy. Harper moved closer to the woman's face who then proceeded to pull them into a deep, passionate kiss. It surprised Harper that Sienna did so, after Harper had licked on her pussy. But it only turned her on even more, and that's something Harper didn't know. 

"I… I want to lick you too." Sienna said, her cheeks flushing red. Yes, the two already had sex before but that time, Sienna was only on the recieving end. But now, she felt a rush of confidence travel through her body and she wanted to give it a try. She wanted to try pleasuring Harper too, after they made Sienna feel so good under their touch.

"Are you sure?" Harper asked, and Sienna nodded. But that wasn't enough for Harper. As they were going to ask for reassurance, Sienna rolled them over and was now hovering over Harper on all fours. 

"I said it's my turn now." Sienna said before going down on Harper. A little scared and anxious, she first looked at the beautiful creation in front of her, touching Harper'sclitoris with her fingers first. This was all new to her, so she needed a little time to prepare herself.

But it didn't take long for Sienna to take the first lick. As she did so, she quickly realized that it wasn't nearly as bad as she first thought. It was actually quite fun. If she were to be honest, she would say that she even enjoyed licking Harper's wet pussy. 

"I want to eat you at the same time. Sit on my face." Harper commanded with a heavy breath and Sienna obeyd. She turned around and lifted her other leg over Harper's body, her legs now on both sides of Harper's head. She then lowered her hips a little, now sitting on Harper's face. Literally. She instantly felt as Harper started licking her once again, and leaned forward to do the same to the other. 

They kept doing the sixty nine position for a while until both of them came.

Harper then suggested that they'd try scissoring. They had to explain it to Sienna a little, but it was Sienna's first time doing it so Harper didn't mind. The woman accepted the offer, and of course Harper was the one on top. They positioned themself on top of Sienna, so that their pussies were touching, and Harper then proceeded to move their hips, slowly at first. Sienna immediately gasped, and then slammed her palm over her mouth. It was clear that she had never experienced anything like this. 

Harper grabbed Sienna's other leg and lifted it up, holding it against their own body, just to get a better angle to get the best pleasure out of this position. Harper kept rubbing their pussies together, increasing the pace they were doing it. 

"Fuck I'm gonna cum…" Harper breathed and sped up a little more, so both of them could reach their release sooner. 

After a while, Sienna groaned loudly as a sign that she came, once again. And not long after her, so did Harper. 

Harper then laid Sienna's leg back down on the bed and moved to lay beside the woman. Without saying a word, they took the woman into their arms, holding her close and petting her now messy but soft brown hair. Sienna buried her face in Harper's chest, breathing heavily against their skin. 

"I liked that… a lot." Sienna finally spoke after catching her breath and getting down from the high of having multiple orgasms in such a short period of time. 

"Good. 'Cause I plan to do that and many other things with you plenty of times in the future." 

A small smile rose on Sienna's face, but Harper didn't see it with their eyes closed and Sienna's face still buried in their chest.

Still in the same position, cuddling, but now under a blanket, Harper slipped out the one thing they should never have slipped. 

"I love you…" They said quietly, instantly realizing what they had just said. 

💋💋💋