six

Sam, Kat, Stas, and Colby got a room together. Amanda decided to sleep with us. Our room had two queen beds with a nice bathroom. It had lovely soft carpet floors with a mini fridge next to a desk. It had one t.v. directly in front of the two beds. There was a balcony 

"Wow, this is actually nice. Let's give a round of applause to Sam Golbach!" Said Lexie, we all started clapping and laughing. 

"Let's hope the beds are comfy," I said holding up my crossed fingers and flopping on the bed. I held up a thumbs up and snuggled into the pillows. 

I heard a knock at the hotel door but I stayed in my place, I was too comfortable to get up. I heard the girls snicker so I turned to look at them. As soon as I looked up I see Colby getting ready to jump on me. I pull the covers over my head and get into a ball position. Colby and I groan, he flopped next to me and pulled me into a tight hug.

"I was chill-in d-dude," I said using the last little bit of breath I had. 

"Doesn't matter get up we're going to the pool!" He squealed like a little girl and let go of me.

And suddenly I wished I was in his arms again.

"Cmon Brook!" He yelled.

"I still need to get on my swimsuit. Just go down and I'll meet yall down there," I said rubbing my temples.

"Okay, but hurry you have five minutes! If you're not down there in five freaking minutes, I will come to get you and drag you down." He said in a weirdly calming voice.

"Okay okay! Now get out so I can change!!" I said yelling at him.

"Can I stay?" He said with a slight smirk on his face. 

"No Colby, go!" I said dragging the 'o'. 

He left and I'm now the only one in the room. I get my swimsuit out of my black and white suitcase along with a big oversized t-shirt. 

I brought three different swimsuits since my parent has a pool in their backyard. I almost drowned in the pool, more than once. 

I take out the first swimsuit I see. It's a plain strapless two-piece. It has baby blue and white stripes along the top and bottoms. Lexie has complimented me in this bathing suit, she said my tan body really goes well with the light colors. 

I put on the bathing suit and clip my hair up. I slip into the big t-shirt, put on my Birkenstocks, and make my way to the indoor pool that they included in the hotel. I get into the elevator but I stop before I get in.

It's her.

The woman that tried to help me earlier is waiting for me in the elevator. I step in and press '1'.

"I apologize for my friends and how they acted but thank you for trying to help me," I said.

She nods. 

We stood there for what felt like forever until I finally spoke up.

"Could I get your name?"

"Don't."

"Excuse me?"

"Don't go."

And with that, the elevator door opened, and as soon as she walked out I never saw her again. I don't understand what she means. This was my first ever conversation with this woman, she's starting to creep me out.

I shook the thoughts out of my head and followed the signs to the pool area.

"Finally, I thought I was gonna have to come up there," said Colby, now I kinda wish he would. I pull off my t-shirt and sat it on a chair along with the rest of my stuff. I put my t-shirt on top of my important thing just so they don't get wet.