CHAPTER SIXTEEN

*✧・゚: *✧・゚: chapter sixteen

"Fucking hell," you muttered, chucking down your pen and scrunching up another piece of paper, throwing it behind you. It was useless trying to focus at all with the storm cloud of thoughts circling your brain.

Hyunjin kissed you last night. Last night, you and Hyunjin kissed.

No matter which way you formed the sentence, it had happened. It was probably the best kiss you'd ever had in your life - you knew Hyunjin had plenty experience, and it was evident in the way he expertly kissed you.

And then expertly abandoned you afterwards.

You'd been attempting to study for hours now, but every time you reread your work it made no sense. It was as if your brain was thinking one thing and your hand wasn't cooperating. You leaned back in your chair, exasperated.

You had to tell someone.

This was something you literally could not deal with alone. It was eating you up, and you really couldn't deal with distractions whilst you were preparing for the most important set of exams you'd ever sit.

Chris. Couldn't you just tell Chris? He's your best friend, has been since you were kids. But then again, he was also Hyunjin's closest friend, and you really didn't want to put him in the middle of this situation. It wouldn't be fair on him.

So, what about Jeongin? You usually told him everything, and he was one of the best listeners ever...but he had next to no relationship experience, and you couldn't talk about Hyunjin kissing you with Jeongin - he was far too innocent for that. He'd probably blush and clam up.

And, whatever Jeongin knew, Seungmin knew - and vice versa. If you told Seungmin about what was going on, he'd probably give you a smart ass comment and then tell Jeongin straight away, so he was off the list too.

Jisung and Changbin were also not even contenders - Changbin was the worst advice-giver ever, and Jisung turned every serious situation into a laughing matter. The two of them would probably crack up instantly if you even attempted to talk seriously about the matter with them.

That left Minho and Felix. They were probably the two best advice-givers out of all your friends, and you knew you could go to either one of them with the issue - but Minho was working today, so Felix it is.

You pick up your phone to send Felix a message.

Aussie Idiot <3

Hey Lix!! Can I come over?

Aussie Chick🐥<3

Hey ! Yeah course, you ok ?

Aussie idiot😝 <3

I'm fine - just need to talk
to you about something

Aussie Chick🐥 <3