28•

Tap in if you don't know wth you be doing half the time😭

"Who was that man in there," I ask Chris as I sit in the passengers seat.

"Prolly the motherfucka you been cheating with," he says, speeding away from the hospital.

"I've been cheating on you," I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"Probably." His face doesn't change at all. It's like he doesn't care. When he looks at me, there's no love in his eyes at all. That confuses me. Maybe I've cheated before. I really don't remember anything and I know I'm supposed to.

"I'm tired," I lie, leaning back into the seat. I'm uncomfortable and I don't want to talk to him anymore. If he hates me so much why is he talking to me? Like fantasia said, if you don't want me then don't talk to me.

"Ight, go to sleep," he tells me, slowing down. I close my eyes and start breathing deeply. Soon enough, my eyes go heavy and the pain in my body goes away for a bit.

__________________<

Im woken up by a door slamming. I look up to see Chris walking into a store. I guess he's getting something to eat, but we're parked next to the gas station, so maybe he's getting gas too. I stretch out my arms and roll down the window, needing fresh air. I notice a black car on the side of us. A man is on the outside of it, pacing back in forth. He's very attractive. Maybe I cheated on him for real. Maybe I just like lightskins then.

Another man gets out the car and taps him on the shoulder. They begin yelling at each other and almost break into a fist fight, but then I make eye contact with the darker one. His eyes go wide, wider than they naturally are.

"Alex," he yells and the other guys eyes dart to me. They begin running towards the car.

"Roll the fucking window up," Chris says out the blue. He looks over and sees the two guys approaching. "Fuck!"

He closes his door and takes off. I look in the mirror to see them run back in the car. This is finna become a full on chase. They get behind us and Chris speeds up.

"What's going on," I ask, and he ignores me completely. "What's happening? Who are they? Why are they chasing-"

"Shut the fuck up you stupid bitch," he rudely yells. I lean back down and shut my mouth. "You're the reason I'm in this shit in the first place. I really shoulda just killed yo ass."

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm glad you don't remember," he chuckles to himself.

"What's funny," I whisper as a migraine surfaces. I start feeling dizzy and it gets hard to keep my eyes open.

"The fact that you think I'd be with somebody like you," I hear him mumble before I hear gunshots and then the car starts slowing down. "Bitches shot my tires."

I look back and see the dreadheaded one holding a gun out the window. I see him signal me to duck my head down.

"Duck," I tell Chris as I do. He doesn't listen and gunshots start coming from the back of the car.

"Fuck," he says again, ducking his head. He grabs a gun from his glove compartment and hands it to me.

"What you want me to do with this," I ask him, completely confused. I'm not no killer. I'm not killing anybody. I don't know who I was before this, but that's immoral.

"Use it, idiot," he tells me. I shake my head. "Bitch shoot them."

"I'm not shooting anybody!"

"Bitch," he screams as he gets hit in the shoulder.

"That's what you get. God don't like ugly," i sass. No man is gonna call me a bitch, I don't know what the other girl tolerated but not me. I don't care if you're my fiancé. Fuck you too, bitch.

"Shut the fuck up," he cusses as he takes a quick left turn.

"Be careful," I tell him as he almost hits a tree.

"Bitch, I said shut up."

"Pull over, you're gonna kill us both."

"I should've killed you when I shot you the first time," he says, speeding up the car.

"You shot me," I repeat. What in the abusive relationship- who would tolerate getting shot? That's way too far. I don't care how fine the man is. I don't blame Alex for cheating if she did. This nigga ain't shit. I wanna shoot him my damn self.

But obviously I'm not.

"and I'll do it again if you don't shut up," he rolls his eyes. We fly pass cars and I look behind us and there's nobody there anymore.

"They're not even behind us," I tell him. He looks back and I notice their car coming from the side. They probably took a short cut.

"Good," he says as he slows down. I make eye contact with with the driver.

He mouths 'get out' and I look at him confused.

I see the dude beside him mouth 'she's too dumb to understand that'. I glare at him as they pull up beside us. He rolls down the window.

"Get out the car! Jump out!"

"Fuck," Chris yells again, speeding up. They continue to speed up behind him, causing car crashes. People scream, and it begins to smell of straight gasoline. I feel the car dip. The car slows down completely. It won't move.

"Alex get out," I hear the guy say. This road is empty. It's just us four.

Chris grabs my arm and hold the gun to my head.

"Don't even try it. Don't say a word."

"Lexi, get the fuck out!"

Chris's grip gets tighter on my arm and I wince understand pain. It hurts. "Wick, he hurting her."

"Fuck this shit," I hear one of them say and gun shots start sounding.

"Be careful," one guy says to the other.

"Ian stupid."

"I know I'm just saying-"

"Get her out the car. King, get the fuck out this bitch. And let Nina go," the guy says, coming near the window.

"Nah I'm cool," he chuckles and places the gun harder on my temple. "Say goodbye."

"You better fucking not!"

He places his finger on the trigger... and pulls.