Episode 7 - Questions & Questions

(At Palace, Throne Room)

The boy was keeling infront of the king, who was sitting on the throne. He noticed that there's no knights except the one beside the king

King : Young George, do you have any idea why I've summon you?

George : I think I might know, your majesty.

King : Why did you start killing dark mages by yourself?

King expecting some reactions from the boy. But the boy remained clam and king was amazed by this

George : They're dangerous enemies. I think it would be the best to take them out before they could do anything, your majesty.

King : Did anyone know about this?

George : Only people inside this room know about this.

King : You're seems not surprise that I know about this. Why is that?

George : I know that your knight watching me all the time. He might know that I kill dark mages every nights and if he know about this, it was expected that your majesty would know that too.

King : Then, why don't you ask for help?

George : This task was really dangerous and time was limited. If I ask help from knights, they might noticed and move away before knights arrive.

King : What do you mean they would notice? Are you implying that there was an enemy among the knights?

George : I can't say but I can't risk either. One wrong move would ruin the whole plan and cost my life.

King was not impressed

King : So... you just took them out by yourself?

George : Yes, your majesty.

King : How did you get those informations?

George : I'm sorry, your majesty. I can't answer this.

King : Why? You don't have to worry. There's only three of us in this room.

George : It's not about that, your majesty. It just I can't tell anyone about this.

King : Can you tell me why?

George : I can't, your majesty.

King : Hmm..... (He's telling the truth but didn't say everything. He could lie but he choose to tell me the truth. Not answering me could cost his life and it's impossible that he don't know about this. He carefully choose the word to say and he showed no amaze reactions. It's like not just saw this coming, he also know everything and prepared for the best. Don't tell me... he knew about my ring?) Boy, did you see this ring?

King showed the ring he's wearing on finger

George : Yes, your majesty.

King : Did you have any idea about this ring?

George : Yes, it was the ring the truth, your majesty.

King and the knight shocked

King : How did you know about this ring?

George : They told me that ring user could notice every lie they've heard. And thus, lying infront of your majesty was just waste.

King : Is that the reason you prefer not to answer?

George : Yes, your majesty.

King : Is that your idea or their?

George : Their, your majesty.