Chapter 6-10

The golden light that flew into my mind.

In Ye Xuan's mind, it turned into a practice method: Sanmao Technique!

By cultivating the "Sanmao Technique", the physical body, mana, and spiritual power will be greatly increased!

Ye Xuan's heart was full of ecstasy when he learned about the effect of Sanmao Shu.

Because of the lack of mental strength, he would feel sleepy when he fortune-telling for two or three people.

After cultivating the "Sanmao Technique", there will be basically no problem of insufficient mental power.

Compared with mental power, physical body and mana are more useful.

According to the introduction of "Three Grass Techniques".

Even if you only cultivate a little fur, your physical body can break through the limits of human beings and can crush various Olympic champions.

The most useful, but also the number of mana.

In the future, making some magic talismans, subduing demons and eliminating ghosts, etc., will require mana.

Under joy.

Ye Xuan sat down and practiced the Three-Mao Technique.

...

...

Time flies.

Three days passed in the blink of an eye.

In these three days of practice, the Three-Mao Technique was finally a small achievement.

In addition to cultivating the Sanmao technique, during these three days, several small things happened.

One: Zhou Li sent a message to thank him.

Two: Officer Zhang Anmin thanked him privately.

Three: His live broadcast fortune-telling has been searched on several Weibo.

NO7: "Do you want to be a girlfriend? Steal your boyfriend

NO5: "The strongest repairman in the universe, repaired two girls. 》

NO3: "Officer Zhang was shot. Fortunately, the fortune teller reminded him in advance and saved his life! 》

Among the three hot searches, the third one is the most popular.

Someone edited the scene where Ye Xuan reminded Officer Zhang.

A police bulletin was added later, saying that Officer Zhang was attacked by a fire gun when he was performing his mission. Fortunately, he was wearing a bulletproof vest.

In addition to the announcement, there is also a photo of the old man identifying the fire gun.

Then, the comment area suddenly became popular:

"So, is there really fortune telling?"

"Fuck, this real world?"

"Stop reading, Laozi is going to study metaphysics."

"I buy Karma, it turns out that Xia Guo's fortune-telling is true, much more powerful than our country's tarot cards..."

Four: Because of the hot search.

Therefore, his popularity became higher and he was noticed by some caring people.

One of them, Zhu Shanghai, will come to visit soon!