Chapter 26-30

rumbling...

Dai Xiuxiu felt like she was hit by five thunderbolts.

How to do?

online etc.

Very panic!

what is the problem?

When she was most pretending to be a B in her life, her father actually appeared in front of her, and he rode the motorcycle directly into the hotel?

Now everyone knows that her father is the largest sheep farmer in Otalia.

If the truth is exposed, let everyone know that her father sells mutton steamed buns, and people should not be laughed to death?

"Damn girl!"

"What are you doing on the stage?"

"Get down to Laozi, Laozi will send you to see your ancestors today..."

Seeing that his daughter was still standing on the stage, Dai Changchun was even more furious, and immediately roared angrily.

see.

The brainless fans at the scene were also stunned.

After looking at each other for a while, the brain-dead fans at the scene talked a lot:

"Who is this uncle? It's crazy."

"Can you not be mad if you enter the venue on a motorcycle?"

"This uncle calls himself Laozi. Could it be Miss Dai's father?"

"No, no, didn't Miss Dai say that her father is the biggest farmer in Ao Dali?"

There are more people talking.

Naturally someone asked.

Some fans at the scene stretched their necks and asked:

"Miss Dai, who is this uncle?"

"That's right, if you don't know it, you can go away if you don't."

"Yes, yes, if you don't know each other, you can go to Miss Dai."

A word woke the dreamer.

When Dai Xiuxiu didn't know what to do, she suddenly heard someone from the audience say to help her drive her old father away, and her eyes suddenly lit up.

In order to round the B package.

Dai Xiuxiu gritted her teeth and pointed at her old father Dai Changchun with a look of disgust: "Who are you, I don't know you, everyone help me drive him away!"

"Boom boom boom..."

"Boom boom boom..."

"Boom boom boom..."

Dai Changchun's whole body was like being hit by five hundred thunderbolts, and his mind went blank.

what happened?

Her daughter Dai Xiuxiu even said she didn't know him?

Is this... still her daughter? In front of so many people, you say you don't know him?

Just when Dai Changchun was in extreme shock, the brainless fans at the scene kept pushing and shoving Dai Changchun.

While pushing, he also made a rude remark:

"Go away, go away!"

"Damn, ride a bad motorcycle, this is where you should be?"

"Fuck, dare to call Miss Dai Laozi, are you so worthy? I'll give you a big ear shave."