Four

Ty ended up sleeping through the entire night and woke up a little later than usual. He was confused how he was covered by a blanket but brushed it off as him getting it during the night. Standing up and walking into the bathroom he turned the water on to take a shower. He got in and washed his hair then his body. Shutting the water off and reaching for his towel he dried off and secured the towel to his waist. He grabbed a clean pair of black boxers and pulled them up followed by his jeans and then his green hoodie. He styled his light brown hair and then put his shoes and socks on.

He went to his kitchen and opened the fridge and got a leftover slice of pizza and ate it cold. Cold pizza was one of his favorites. He grabbed his keys and went to leave earlier as he had an earlier shift today. Locking his apartment, he headed to his car and got ready for the ten minute drive. He arrived a few minutes early and scrolled through his phone to pass the few minutes. After the time was up, he exited the car and headed to his place of employment to clock in.

His shift started out like any other. He did his normal work and chatted with his coworkers when he noticed the older male approach his section. He quickly went to his friend that he worked with and asked to take his break. He coworker agreed and Ty took off to the break room to hide from the male. The older male kept showing up to places that Ty was and after the dream he had he was getting very concerned and scared. He didn't know what to do. Maybe it was all one big coincidence. Maybe the male just needed to be at the places that Ty just happened to be at.

Once his fifteen minutes were up he headed back to work and noticed the old man was still there and talking to his coworker. Ty took the time to go to the back room and check on what stuff they needed to stock. He grabbed a few items and went to put them on the correct shelf. A few moments later the older man accidentally bumped into his arm.

"I'm sorry, dude. I didn't realize how close I was to you." The older man spoke.

Ty stared at him for a moment before speaking, "it's alright."

After that Ty rushed back behind the counter. He friend, Tyler, noticed something was up with his friend. "You good?" Tyler asked.

"Yea, I'm fine." Ty replied.

"You sure? You seem really jumpy today and that's not normal for you. Are you sure something isn't bothering you man?" Tyler responded.

"I promise I'm okay. I just didn't sleep that well last night."

The conversation ended at that as both boys went back to working. It was ten at night when they both finished up and went to clock out. The two boys walked together until Tyler had to go the other way to his car. Ty kept going straight and on the way to his car he noticed the two door blacked out Audi that was parked in the corner of the lot. After noticing this Ty picked up his pace and rushed to his car and locked the doors. He stayed parked there for half an hour when the Audi finally left. He spent another ten minutes there just to be safe.

He pulled out of the parking spot and drove the twenty minutes to Tyler's house. They were all hanging out and going to watch a movie that just came out about cars. The two hours were spent with everyone laughing and getting along and they didn't pay much attention to the movie playing. Soon everyone was leaving and Ty left as well once saying goodbye to everyone.

He got back into his car and adjusted his music and volume to his liking and started the journey home. He went inside his apartment and made sure the door was locked. Looking around his apartment he decided that he needed to clean up really quick. After cleaning, an hour had passed and he went to his bedroom. Discarding his jeans and hoodie, Ty stood in his room in his black boxers. He sat at his desk area and turned the computer on. He pulled up the chat with his friends and they all played a game for a few hours. One by one they all got tired and logged off. Ty got into his bed and plugged his phone in. Making sure the alarm was set he turned the phone off and closed his eyes.

He woke up to his phone alarm going off the next morning. Quickly, he shut it off and sat up. Ty got up and went to the get ready for the day. He dressed in a grey hoodie and a simple pair of jeans with his cowboy boots. He grabbed his phone and keys before exiting his apartment and locking the door behind him. He went to his car and drove to the shooting range. There he met up with Tyler and Alex. They all liked to do this about once a month if they can manage the same day off from work. Once they were done at the range, they went to a little sandwich shop that was down the road.

There, they all got their food and sat down to eat. During lunch, the conversation didn't die down with them all catching up on stuff. After they finished they said goodbyes and went their separate ways. Ty got in his car and drove to the park. He walked the trail while taking in the beauty of nature. It was his favorite way to relax and clear his mind. After finishing the two mile walk he went back home. This time noticing the blacked out Audi parked not that far from his apartment.