Chapter 12

Unknown POV

⚠️Trigger warning: abduction and disturbing language.⚠️

Her screams were driving me crazy.

I just wanted to stare at my little doll’s picture without constantly being interrupted by loud screams and cries.

Was that too much to ask?!

When another scream tore through the air, I stood up and walked to her cell angrily.

“Stop fucking screaming!” I shouted. “Nobody can hear you. You won’t get out of here. You are just a practice doll.”

Tears fell out of her eyes. The color was the same as hers, but the shade was completely wrong. She had the prettiest eyes I’ve ever seen.

“Please, Sir...” the little bitch cried. “I won’t tell anybody. Please, let me go.”

I laughed. Did she really think I would do that?

“I need you to practice on, Daisy.” I said, reaching through the bars toward her.

She crawled away from me, trying to avoid my touch.

I chuckled. Like that would stop me.

“Everything needs to be perfect when I bring my doll here.” I whispered quietly. “Everything needs to be like I imagined it. She is perfect and she deserves perfection.”

I looked at the picture of the white dress hanging on the wall. I was making it for her. I could already imagine her body inside of it. It will be perfect. She will look like an angel. She will look like my own personal doll.

“Sir...” the little bitch whined, making me tear my eyes away from the dress.

“I told you not to beg.” I said, crouching down so she could see me better. “Begging won’t help you. I need you. Consider this your greatest life achievement. You will help her become the perfection she is meant to be.”

I glanced back up at the picture with a smile on my face.

“You won’t be wearing this one.” I said. “This one is not done yet. I still have a lot of work to do. But I will have another one for you, Daisy. You will look amazing, I promise. You won’t be perfect, though. Only she can be perfect.”

She cried even louder, and I looked at her.
I won’t be able to focus if she continues like this.

“Stop or I will have to drug you.” I said, standing back up. “I can’t focus with all this crying and screaming.”

She muffled her sobs, but they were still annoying the shit out of me. I needed peace and quiet. I couldn’t admire my work or plan my next move while she disrupted me.

I walked to the steel table in the corner of the room and grabbed a syringe. It was already full. I prepared it earlier, knowing that I would probably need it. The first girl was way quieter than Daisy. I could actually hear myself think when she was here. Daisy was different. I would need to keep her quiet until I’m done with her.

I walked back to her cell, taking the keys out of my pocket.

“No, Sir, please.” she cried. “I will be quiet, I swear.”

“We’ve already tried that, Daisy.” I sighed, opening the cell door.

She pushed herself against the wall, trembling and shaking her head.

I smiled. I thought they were the prettiest when they were afraid. I wondered if my doll would be even prettier when she was afraid than she is right now. It seemed impossible. But, then again, her existence should be impossible. How could she be as perfect as she is?

Making her even more perfect will be a hard task.

That is why I need complete silence.

I stepped toward Daisy, crouching down in front of her. I grabbed her upper arm, inserted the needle, and pushed the clear liquid in.

“Please, Sir...” she cried continuously. “Please, don’t.”

“It’s already done, Daisy.” I said as I stood up. “I will see you in a couple of hours. Maybe then you will be able to keep quiet and I won’t have to do this again.”

Her eyelids got heavy, and I watched as her head fell on her chest. She tried to fight it, but the drug was too strong for her. She was out like a light in a matter of seconds, creating peaceful silence all around us. I chuckled as I picked her up and placed her on the small bed in the corner of the cell. I can finally think now.

I walked out of the cell, closing the door behind me and locking it. I glanced at the dress one more time before leaving the room.

I went back to my unofficial office. This was the happiest place on Earth for me.

My walls were covered in her pictures. I could look at her the entire time. I could picture her in my arms and I couldn’t wait to make it a reality.

I wanted to add a few of her items to this room. I needed her scent around me. It would calm me down and help me focus. But I wasn’t able to take anything from her yet. I was infuriated, and I wanted to get something of hers right now, but I knew I couldn’t. I needed to be smart. If I make one wrong move, my doll will never be here with me and I can’t let that happen.

Everything will be perfect. Everything has to be perfect. The dress will turn out exactly like it should. I will practice. I will make it perfect. That is why I need all of these girls. I need them to be my practice dolls. I need them to wear my dresses. I need to figure out how to make it perfect. I need to figure out how to pose my doll so she will look as perfect in death as she is in life.

I grabbed her picture from my desk, smiling as I stared at her perfect eyes.

“You will be mine, doll.” I mumbled as I traced her face with my fingers. “I will make sure everything is perfect for you.”

I placed her picture back on the table and focused on my work.

I needed to do as much as I could before Daisy woke up.

Something was telling me that she would be a screamer.