Can't Seem To Forget Her

“Boss.” Steven called out as ran after him.

“Where is the place, you dummy?” Demetrius asked angrily.

Gosh, he was so hungry. The food the hotel had served him was nothing to write home about and now.. Now to find a restaurant seems to be a problem in London.

“Answer!” He shouted impatiently.

“Erm.. Ermm..” Steven stuttered and turned around maybe to catch a glimpse of any restaurant but luck was not on his side.

“Talk!’ Demetrius shouted.

“The person said down the street.” Steven mumbled.

“Where are we?” Demetrius asked.

“Down the street.” Steven replied and cowered.

“Maybe the person was wrong.” Steven said.

“I will go look around for another restaurant.” Steven said and was about to run off when Demetrius stopped him and pointed to an house-like place more like a diner.

“It is over there.” Demetrius said and walked there.

“Thank you Jesus, Thank you gracious Lord. I am so tired.” Steven said as he walked over to his boss.

Demetrius stood in front of the restaurant and stared at it keenly. It was quite busy for a restaurant.

“Is this a restaurant or diner?” He thought aloud.

“More like a diner to me, but you know some people, huh!” Steven said and stood beside Demetrius.

“B..” Steven ran after him.

Demetrius looked around searching for a seat. He eventually saw one and went over to sit.

*

“Table 10.” Someone shouted.

“Coming.” Ophelia shouted back and stood up sluggish to collect the person's order.

“What would you like to order?” She asked.

The person gave his order and in no time did Ophelia bring it.

Demetrius watched how she kept going and coming. He also watched how people announced their table numbers when they arrive.

“Boss, don’t you think we will have to announce our seat tables too? I meant almost five people that met us here are either eating or gone.” Steven whispered in his ear. He turned to look at and eyed him.

“As a place like this, shouldn't they meet the customers and ask for their orders?” Demetrius said with angry eyes.

Ophelia noticed someone dressed in a office suit, seated in a very poised way, she looked around and saw that the place was full.  She walked to him.

When Demetrius saw her lady, she looked kind of familiar.

Where did he see her?

"Oh, yes. At the airport some days ago." He thought.

He was happy that at least she came to him.

“Sir, please if you are not ordering anything, can you kindly stand up for other customers to sit?” She said politely.

He stared at her angrily. His intestines were beginning to fight for food that was not there, he thought then he will be saved but here this lady is telling him to stand up for other customers. Steven almost broke into a fit of laughter.

“Outrageous.” Demetrius spat.

“What? Do you think I don’t know men like you that wears suit so that you will be treated right but guess what? Red light. not here, get up and exit this place, this place is not a sitting lounge.” She spat angrily at him as she pointed her fingers at him.