25

He slammed into her for the last time and she screamed out as the orgãsm hit her. He pulled out his dîck and removed the côndom that was on it before dumping it in the container close to him.

She scrambled up from the desk of his office and pulled up her pãnties.

"Hope you are doing as planned?" He asked her and she looked at him as she licked her lips.

"Yes, she has not suspected a thing." She replied.

"Keep watching for me. I want every information about her." He said sternly and she nodded her head like a lost puppy.

"I have sent something into your account, check it. And yes, hmm... Do you know how she got the apartment you are living now?" He asked her. She shook her head negatively.

He hissed out. "See the person I said should keep a close eye on her. Anyways, she is in a huge debt and I am very sure her salary will not be able to cover it. Make a big fuss about it when you get home and get her to collect the money from me. Which I will give you instead. Understood?" He asked.

"Yes," she replied and carried her bag. She pushed the door of his office opened and sauntered out of the building.

Just as she walked down the staircase, she bumped into someone in the corridor.

"S-Sorry." She stuttered and the person hissed out.

"Watch where you are going, b*tch." The person scoffed and walked up the stairs with her heels clicking the tiled floor. She watched as the lady walked up the stairs.

"Who is she by the way?" She thought and signaled to a cab.

*

"So you failed?" He asked as he puffed some smoke into the air.

The lady scoffed and placed her right leg over the left one showing her bare thigh.

"I see you have gotten yourself a new pûssy to feed on."  She said and he laughed out drily.

"Don't dare evade my question." He said with a glare.

"Whatever." She said with an eye roll.

"So next plan?" She asked.

"Let's watch." He said with a mischievous smirk.

**

Demetrius cleared his voice, interrupting what his mother was saying. She looked at him and smiled.

"It's alright. Come in." Loretta said and they both walked into the luxurious living room. Ophelia took a look around and her lips curved into a 'O'. She has not been in an expensive place like this not after they left her father's house.

She sat down gently on the couch as if she could stain it. Loretta gave her a warm smile and Maureen sat down beside Ophelia.

"What is your name, beautiful?" Maureen asked her. Ophelia looked over at Demetrius.

"Yeah, I know he said it but I need to strike a conversation with you." Maureen said and it made Ophelia wondered just how old she was.

"I am Ophelia Martins." She replied.

"Don't mind my brother. He is not as grumpy as he gives off. He has that soft spot in his heart and..."

"Maureen!" Demetrius cut her off. Maureen rolled her eyes and went to meet her mother who was working in the kitchen.

"Thanks for bringing me home. My friend would be worried about me. I need to leave." She said to Demetrius who just ignored her and went upstairs. Her eyebrows scrunched together in annoyance.

"Ophelia, come over. Dinner is ready to be served." Loretta's voice said and Ophelia went to meet her in the dining room. The place was small but classic.

"I know you must be wondering why he brought you here. Well, I just wanted to meet my son's personal secretary considering the fact that he stopped taking a female secretary except for Claire. Well, Claire is married so... But you, are you?" She asked.

Ophelia shook her head negatively and said, "No,"

"That's good then. I hope you won't betray him." She said and Ophelia was finding it all weird and all.

"I won't." She said and Loretta smiled at her.

Demetrius came down soon after and they all shared a word of prayer before diving into the dishes that was placed right before them.

Maureen was the first to serve herself and Demetrius cut her a glare.

"Hey, stop glaring at me, okay?" She hissed out and Ophelia chuckled underneath. She never knew that Demetrius has someone who matched his level of craziness. Well, it runs in the blood.

"Hummm... This is so yummy." Ophelia moaned in pleasure and Loretta smiled. Demetrius shifted uncomfortably on the chair.

"You don't know. My mother's food taste as much as this. Like it makes me miss her even though I don't want to admit it," Ophelia rambled as she drank water.

"Really?" Loretta asked her.

"Yes, she has a diner and I used to help her manage it when I was still in London but I had dreams to chase so I came here to Dallas." She said and Loretta nodded her head.

They went on to eat while Ophelia won't stop talking about the food her mother cooks. She even went ahead to strike a debate between the food and it was all fun. All Demetrius did was watch her talk. Soon after they finished eating, they went ahead to do the dishes.

"Tell me why you don't have maids?" Ophelia asked as she cleaned the plates and placed them on the plate rack.

"Nothing. I just love doing these things all by myself. Not like I have something to do by the way." She replied.

Her wristwatch clicked on 9 and it made a notifying sound. She looked at it and gasped.

"Gosh, It is 9 PM already. I need to leave. Thank you ma for inviting me over." She said and hurriedly left the kitchen.

"Okay, darling. See you later." Loretta said and cleaned her hands.

As she carried her bag, Demetrius who was watching cartoon with Maureen turned to look at her.

"I'm going," She announced and Demetrius nodded his head.

"See you next time, Beautiful." Maureen yelled as she exited the house.