Chapter Ten

"Y/n!~" Yul says, he hugs me from behind, I almost lose my balance because of how heavy he is.

"Yul! What's up?"

"Let's go see a movie together, today!" he clings onto my arm

This feels so weird...I'm getting kinda shy not gonna lie...

"em... okay, I don't work today either so...what time?"

"Right after your last class"

"Sure"

"Y/n!" we both turn around to see who it is, it's Hyun.

"Oh, Hyun! hey!" I get out of Yul's grip and hug Hyun

"Hey girl! where have you been?"

"What do you mean? don't we live together?"

"yeah but I don't see you at all other than in the morning"

"Ah, well I'm busy with work and college plus I'm showing him around" I point at Yul, his expression turns from annoyed to happy

"Y/n, I didn't know you had a boyfriend!"

My face starts to burn, "H-he isn't my boyfriend! what are you talking about!?"

Hyun laughs, "I'm just teasing girl! so, who is this?"

"This is Yul...Chae Yul.."

...

She looks at me confused and worried

oh shoot I forgot about the plan-

"...My sister, Chae Yuri attended here for a few months." Yul said, I turned to him surprised

"..did you know her?"

Hyun smiles weakly, "yeah she was a very good friend of ours....where is she now?"

"...she went overboard"

way to go Yul! Make it believable!

"R-really!? wow...that's unexpected..."

"..yup.."

...

"A-anyways Y/n, we should hang out sometime, me you and Sian, you know, like old times!"

I nod, "yeah let's make a plan, I miss you guys too"

Hyun gives me a genuine smile, "well, I'll see you! bye Y/n! bye Yuri's Brother!"

We both wave goodbye as she walks out of sight

...

"Wow that was close, you did a good job Yul!"

"R-really?" Yul says , he starts smiling

"Yeah you're a good liar!"

He nudges me with his elbow

"Ow ow! What was that for?!"

"For being an idiot!" He storms off , I giggle and follow behind him.

-----------______________-----------

I hum to myself as I get the popcorn and the drinks for Yul and I.

"You wanna know what's weird?" Yul asks, taking the movie tickets from the employee.

"What?" I reply walking towards the room where the movie we're watching is at.

"Your voice isn't as annoying as it was before" he whispers next to my ear, it catches me off guard.

"Dude what the- Give a warning next time!"

He laughs which catches me off guard again, "this is revenge for what you said earlier"

I look at him, he looks so pretty when he smiles, especially when it's a real one.

He looks at me, he raises an eyebrow and says "what?"

I smile brightly and say "you look prettier when you smile"

His face goes pink and he quickly looks away "sh-shut up! I didn't smile!"

Now it's my turn to laugh.

-----------

We enter the room and sit down at the very top, we get comfortable and soon the movie starts.

At this point we're in the middle of the movie and it's been about 5 times that I've caught Yul staring at me.

I turn to him and whisper "whatever you wanna say to me say it!"

He quickly turns away and whispers "I-I don't have anything to say! What are you talking about?"

"You clearly do if you keep staring at me!"

"Th-thats not why I'm staring at you!" He turns to look at me, his eyes look sympathetic

"Then why!?"

....

"B-because!.....y-your good-looking..!?.."

I stare at him in disbelief

"Do you really think I'm going to believe that!?"

"I don't know! I guess your not as dumb as it seems!"

"Ugh! You know what? Just stop staring at me and enjoy the movie!" I turn back to the big screen.

A few seconds later and he leans over to me reaching my ear.

"Can I ask you something?" He asks, I look at him and his eyes are shining again.

To me, it's honestly really cute..."make it quick" I say trying not to give in to his adorable eyes.

"You helped me....despite being one of noona's best friends...a stalker, a weirdo like me....why?.."

I turn away from him and pause, why did I decide to help him? Wasn't I supposed to just get him away from Sian?

"Mmm...I,..I don't actually know.." I say placing my thumb over my chin.

"Th-then..." He says, he moves closer to me.

I turn to look at him and our noses touch.

"Does that mean I'm special?..."