Part 6

A whole damm week has gone away like it was just yesterday, when Those 8 boys got to know what they lost !

KQ soon realised another official announcement that They are not gonna add any other member in ATEEZ and they will continue as 8 , ..
Yes , KQ took a strick action towards Wonyoung and send to another company as requested by the members ...
They all admitted that because of them , Jiyu Left ATEEZ and KQ entertainment!

Now they again delayed their Comeback and planning what to do next , they all tried to Contact you but it's of no use !

On the other hand ,

Jiyu's Mv hit 1 billion in the first week !

( Author FixOn - did I took the views too far ? 🤔 , Well it's my ffs , I'll write what I want 😂)

It's the first K-pop mv that hit made this record beating BTS and BLACKPINK along !
( Sorry army and blinks )

You got praised by big artists and companies, YG offered you to join them and Kim naam Joon aka RM posted your mv's thumbnail screenshot on his Instagram account with captions
"SHE IS SOMEONE THAT MADE THE WHOLE K-POP SO POPULAR IN JUST ONE NIGHT WITH TRUE FEELINGS AND TALENT " !

You were at your brother's place and enjoying everything right now , He has been taking a good care of yours !

?? - how's your leg now ?
Jiyu - it's fine Joon hwi Oppa ! Btw , do you know that RM Sunbaenim appreciated me ? ( You said excitedly while slightly jumping on your bed )

Joon hwi - yes , but why don't you interact with fans now ? You have become so fucking popular but since release your haven't got public to express yourself !

Jiyu - it's just ... I don't know how to react now ! ( You said in a little shy way )

Joon hwi - why don't you do a live on You tube and express yourself while unpacking your album , I mean its tread these days !

Jiyu - Not a bad idea , You know what ? You have become intelligent!
Joon hwi - I kno..
Jiyu - since I've been here with you ! 😂😂😂

Few moments later she switched on her phone ( she switched it off bcuz she doesn't want to interact with any kind of issue anymore, since then she has been using her brother's phone )

She was thousands of messages, dms , tweets and calls from her friend and ATEEZ, her smile dropped when he saw that all her members literally send her apology message , she read all of them but didn't feel any emotion as these messages were sent after the release of her song that got popular and that why ATEEZ want her back ..
She was about to block them all until she found two video messages from Yunho and Yeosang  , sent on the same day when you left !

You quickly opend it

"Jiyu , I .. I know that you don't want to see me anymore after what I've done and said you ! B..but , cried* pls comeback !! I know I was so mean with you , but never thought that You would really leave us like this , I don't know about other members but ..f..for me , you deserves happiness, if you don't wanna Comeback, I won't force you, but pls don't hate me or I won't be able to Forgive myself for my whole life ! Pls stay healthy and happy always ! "

Him crying like this make you want to go and hug him even if  You are still mad at him !

You opened Yeosang's message!

"Hey Jiyu , after all what we have done to you is unforgivable ! I never wanted to be this harsh with you at all , I know that you know your Yeosang , I didn't mean to hurt you Jiyu ..  hehet ! Am I really not gonna see you again? Have I become that bad human ?cried* Have I turned into such devil that made you cry painfully and left me ? I ..I.. don't have any words now , pls Jiyu ! Don't leave me , You are the person that I adores more than anything else , and You know that I never lied to you babe .. comebacks "

This message meant alot to you, were not crying your heart out !

Time skips

You were ready to start the LIVE on YouTube, you were sitting on chair with your album on the table !

Live starts*

"Annyeong haseyo, Park Jiyu imnida ! .. hello guys .. umm .ah.. idk what to say as I'm very nervous "

You giggled and saw so many beautiful comments for you that were making you so shy ..

"Now we are gonna open this album , btw..  thank you for lovely me in this way , especially loving My music video "Happier" and album ".

People comment you to comeback in ATEEZ !

"Umm .. I am not really goin back now , I want a break guys .. I've been through alot harsh days and now I think I need to think about my self ... No hate for ATEEZ and My lovely Atiny , but Pls understand me .. I'm still.. not ready to debut properly as an idol ! So pls wait for further update "

After the live ended you sighed deeply and went to eat something from the kitchen but then..

Ding Dong*
Jiyu - who's now !

She went to open the door with a casual smile on her face !

When she opened it her smile dropped!

Jiyu - Y..You !

To be continued ~

"You like it ? If yes then pls hit the star button down below ⭐ and follow for more ! I'm sorry for late update but college stuff are big deal ! See ya soon 🔥"