MENACING PATHS

Hey Readers!

I hope you all are fine.

So, I have just started my new book "MENACING PATHS".

It is a Mystery/Thriller book. The main leads are Zale Edwards, Fay and Charmaine Carnell.

It is available on my profile.

Go check it out and tell me how is it. I really hope that you also read this one and like it.

Please don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Bye!

Here is a little introduction:

Some people are quite strange. They can go to any lengths to do what they want. They can fight against the world just for what they want, what they desire, and what matters to them. Zale Edwards is one of these people. For his daughter, he could do anything. The life of his daughter Aster is the only thing that matters to him. Aster is the last gift of the love of his life. Everything was going fine but as the saying goes Life is not a bed of roses. Zale's life fell into Hardship as his daughter fell ill.

Aster's life is going to end soon but it can be saved. The only problem is that it is not that easy. To save the life of his beloved daughter, Zale has to find a kidney donor and Aster is left with only two months. The legal way won't work. Zale is left with only one open door and that door is filled with danger. Menacing paths await him and while walking on this path he would find a friend and a comrade.

Fay wants comfort from the past. Charmaine will do anything for the love of her life. This is the journey of love, pain, betrayal, and honesty.

...

"For her, I would do anything even if this means choosing the wrong path"- Zale Edwards

"I had lost the trust in love and believed that it does not exist but you changed everything. You suffer like me. You made me believe in love again"- Fay

"Falling for him was my worst choice. But it seems that my fate is to burn around his flame like a moth"- Charmaine Carnell