Chaos Everywhere

"Hehe...Sensei I have come to take your life." Orochimaru's creepy voice resounded in Hiruzen's ears as showed his face. He expected Hiruzen to be surprised by this but instead he heard a sigh "Orochimaru do you think you are strong enough to do that?"

Orochimaru smirked at that and 4 people jumped out from the stands and stood on the roof some distance from the teacher student duo. They made some hand seals and a purple rectangular barrier was created around Hiruzen and Orochimaru.

"Hehe Sensei, I may not be strong enough alone but what if I have help." Orochimaru said as he created some distance. He didn't want to use the reanimation jutsu right away but seeing that he had lost many of his people at the start and the sacrifices that he had prepared had died in the forest of death. He still didn't know who killed Dosu and his team. He will have to use some sand shinobis for this job now.

On the outskirts of the village outside the barrier a few people had gathered around a circle made on the ground. These people were instructed by Orochimaru to summon big snakes and create havoc in the village. "With the number of people we are right now, we can summon 3 large snakes. Once they break the barrier and everything is in chaos, we will also enter the village and start killing. Today will be the end of the hidden leaf." One of them said. The other nodded and when they were about to start the summon, two civilians jumped out from the bushes. At first they were all confused as to why civilians were here. The ones guarding the circle tried to stop the two civilians. They had spears as their weapon. As the spears pierced the two civilians stomach, their eyes turned blue. None of the people there knew about lightning clone but the chakra fluctuations indicated that it was dangerous to be close to them. The two clones jumped close to the ones who were going to summon and exploded themselves.

BOOM

"Arghhh..." the people were blasted away from the explosion. This explosion wasn't as controlled as the one in the stadium so many arcs of lightning flew out from the explosion and hit the ones around them. After a Whfew seconds one of them looked around and said "Sir, we have lost a few people who were going to summon. And many are even injuried because of the lightning. We can atmost summon 2 snakes but even that will suck everything out of us."

The leader of the group stomped his feet in anger and said "If we fail this mission then we will be heavily punished. Let's do whatever we can." He said and instructed the people around him to repair the summoning circle.

Back in the village, those who were fighting with the intruders, heard the explosion outside the village. Kakashi quickly called out some of the Anbu's and said "Go and check where that explosion occurred. At a time like this, the last thing we need is an attack from the outside. Go and make sure that the barrier is not breached." A few Anbus who had responded to Kakashi's call nodded and left the stadium. Asuma who was fighting with his wind chakra knuckles killed a few intruders and came to Kurenai and said "Have the kids been evacuated?" Kurenai looked at her students who were waking up the civilians and escorting them toward the exit and said "They are doing their best. I had thought they would also fall in the genjutsu but luckily Sasuke and Neji woke them all up. Where is Lord Hokage? And if the one sitting as Kazekage was Orochimaru then where is the real Kazekage?"

Asuma looked at the barrier on the roof and said "I wish I could answer all your questions but all this is too confusing. For now I will go up and see if there is any way to break the barrier."

Asuma then turned to Kakashi and asked "Where is Lee and Guy?" Neji replied before Kakashi and said "Sensei and Lee are fighting the intruders who spread around the village. The situation here seems to be under control." Neji then looked around in a frown and asked "Where is Yami? He was just here with us." His question was directed at Sasuke but even Sasuke didn't notice Yami leaving.

"I don't even know how and when Yami placed those lightning clones with the intruders." Sasuke said in a grave tone. He always felt that there was a cloud of mystery surrounding his little brother and things like these confirm his doubt. Seeing that everyone was distracted Kakashi brought them back to the current situation as he said "Stop worrying about Yami. He is strong enough to handle things himself. In fact if he has gone to inspect the barrier with the Anbus then I can be assured that we won't have any problem from the outside." Kakashi assured Sasuke and the others.

While all this was happening all over the village, Yami was headed in a different direction. Yami had plans of his own and he had waited for this opportunity for a while now. After reaching some distance Yami stopped. His eyes fell on the corpses spread around. All these corpses had one thing in common, they were all root shinobis.

"I didn't expect you to come here." Yami heard a voice from behind him. He looked back and saw a root shinobi with a sword in his hand. The root shinobis clothes and sword were covered in blood. He then removed his mask and said "I am Mako Hime. Lord Danzo's most trusted"

'I thought Lord Danzo hated the Uchihas then why did he send an Uchiha kid to do this? I don't care even if this brat dies completing this mission but Lord Danzo has instructed me to have his back.' Mako thought as he looked at Yami.

Yami then went further went inside the house where the corpses lead him. As soon as he entered the house, he saw two people tied to a chair.

"Wake them up" Yami ordered Mako who was walking behind him.

------------------------------------------

To read 10 extra chapters go to my Patreón

https://patreon.com/lazarus898/

Link in the synopsis as well.