FORGIVENESS FOR PUNISHMENT?

"Keep planting and sowing, living and knowing: beautiful things take time, and that is okay."- Morgan Harper Nichols

3 YEARS LATER...

SANTIVAN

ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA reached home at 6pm. Lavanya greeted him with her dimpled smile as he entered hall. Lavanya stood wearing red saree with sindoor on her maag.

She is a good bahu indeed like someone. Loving wife. Great person. Life moves on. He also moved on last year.. When he saw her for the first time.

As if she understands him, Lavanya told him the direction. He strode inside.

Looking for his reason for living, his KHUSHI.

__________________

LAVANYA KASHYAP MALHOTRA

NANDKISHORE MALHOTRA'S WIFE

3 years ago she was supposed to be surprise ASR & CHAMKILI and congratulated them for their wedding but delayed because of the Job at London.

When she arrived she got shock of her life that her best friend gone forever. She totally broke down when ASR told her everything.

Others may think, even her parents did thought Khushi snatched away ASR from her. Betrayed her friendship. But ASR didn't love her and she was in impression that he do. But Khushi made him realize what love is and freed her from a loveless marriage.

Now she is RAIZADA'S bahu like she was trained to be.

Two broken friends of khushi fell in love with each other. If she is here, wouldn't she be happy for them? Of course she is.

"I never blamed you Khushi. Just missing you in every moment of our life, thinking how different would it be if you were here now." She thought sadly as she was embrace by her husband NK who understands her well by just look at her face.

"She is in good place" He consoles her.

She is...

__________________

Khushi's room.

Payal was struggling to feed Khushi, her 1 year old daughter. Who is not eating without her uncle. He must be here by now.

"KHUSHI.." ARNAV came with smile on his face which only she sees when he is with her daughter. When she got pregnant, everyone in the family is hoping it to be a girl.

When she born RAIZADA'S celebrate it like diwali. She is apple of his eyes. He is spoiling her completely to her frustration, Khushi's play room filled with all kinds of toys and cute dresses. When one day Khushi was suffering from normal cold, ARNAV and family started to panicking, rushing her to hospital for mere cold.

"Arnavji, what will you do when she get married in future?" She asked him, interested to know his answer.

"Payal, she is just one. And I will not let the history repeat again." He said to her surprise, what he did mean by that.

He won't let her be with anyone with dark history like himself.

She sighed, they all forgave him because that is the worst punishment he could ever get. He suffered a lot after her death. Not eating, insomnia, almost over-work himself to death and admit to the Hospital several times after collapsing.

That's when she forgave him, truly from bottom of her heart. She was visiting him at hospital for 7th time..

"When will you stop this nonsense, Arnavji?" She asked sarcastically.

"Soon. When my life end on its own. I can't even kill myself Payal. It's an easy punishment for isn't? That is why you all forgave me.. I deserve this. I really do." His voice breaking.

"I am pregnant.. I thought I need share this with you. I think she back.. As my baby." she also breaks down. Her sister always wish everyone a happy life. The person she loved also need it right? That's why she will give him hope to live.

__________________

Arnav hold the baby his arms and kiss her chubby check, he is home. With Khushi.

"Arnavji, Di told me about that.. I think you've to move on and marry someone else than thinking about her." Payal finally told him her thoughts, even Akash also thinking same as her. Arnavji needs someone to lean on his life. To mend his broken heart. Get him out of his guilt.

Knowing he won't shout before baby Khushi and decided to tell him. Payal thought cleverly.

Arnav keeps his anger in check before baby Khushi.

"We don't want to ruin anyone's life any more, are we?" He chucked as she looked down.

"Payal, See I've moved on the moment she born. She is my angel. I'm fine. This is my life it is enough." He said as baby Khushi giggled in response biting his hand.

"Payal tell Di to move on from that bastard. She deserves someone better. Not me, I got an angel as my soul mate but I killed her instead.."

Payal sighed, she knows it won't work on him. But he is right. Di divorce that bastard long ago after NK proved his wrong doings and she miscarriagebecause of SHYAM.

"I will talk to Di about this." She agreed.

___________________

Somewhere in Delhi

A woman was looking around cluelessly. Answered her ringing phone and said hello.

" Go to RAIZADA mansion. I've send you the address. You will get your answers." His voice is breaking a bit.

"Promise me, you will get treated Mr.Rathore." She is pleading him.

"I WILL. I PROMISE I NEED YOU IN SAFE HANDS DEAR.."

She agreed with his condition and grab taxi and showed the driver the address.

__________________

RAIZADA'S DIDN'T EVEN IMAGINE THAT STORM IS COMING IN THEIR WAY..

Mr.Rathore looked at ASR'S details that his private detective provide in awe.

Genius in business huh? So we do share blood relation after all. ARNAV MALIK.

ARVIND MALIK is a well known wowanizer of that generation. BUT Sumitha was first woman, his mother. Arvind malik ditched his mother to marry RATNA RAIZADA daughter of RUDRA RAIZADA. Leaving pregnant Sumitha behind.

Betrayal is in their blood after all.

He laughed painfully as he planned everything ahead. He send a bomb to Shantivan as first part of the plan.

He throw glass of scotch on the floor in anger. Why? WHY? HIM?

Fate is playing with them.

To be continued.