Get off

Rome

I was warming up in the gym, when Kate entered with a bottle of water in her hands.

She was in a long sleeve top and tights, that hugged her body like second skin, just one look had me sweating thrice more profusely.

She didn't look at me, the whole time she stood infront of the mirror gathering her hair in a ponytail, the movement made my dick twitch but I returned to my warm up without making my ogling any more obvious.

"Good morning" I heard Dante saying and I could practically hear the smile in his voice.

"Morning" Kate replied giving him a small smile and started stretching beside Luca.

Luca was always the cool and collected one among us, while Dante was the more light-hearted and cheery one, but I was the most hot-headed and unapproachable and that's how I preferred it anyways.

I guess Kate was still angry at me, for being an asshole last night out of the blue, but I couldn't help myself seeing her smile at someone else, that wasn't me.

I'd no problem being an asshole and I could control myself better if she wasn't speaking to me.

Luca joined in me in the weights section, which was seperated from the cardio equipment area and out of earshot from Kate and Dante.

"Rome," he said looking at me from the mirror, we just used our formal designations while infront of others and were like brothers in private.

"Yes" I said curling my biceps with weights in my hand.

"I think David Russo is upto something, we shouldn't take him lightly, not unless he still has the position of our consigliere," he said in between his reps.

"I'll take it away from him, as soon as I marry his daughter." I replied while keeping my eyes in front.

"There are still months in the wedding, we can't risk him in open for that long."

"People will get suspicious and we still don't know why did he give up his golden ticket to the throne so easily."

"Exactly, I think he's trying to double cross us."

I looked at Luca, "I don't know if Kate will agree to it or not."

"We'll have to take the chance Rome, that's the only way to save this throne."

I nodded at him, "I'll order you accordingly after thinking about it."

He hummed in response and left the room with the weights.

I was done with my workout in record time and Kate and Dante were nowhere to be seen

There was an open area outside the gym that had a one way glass, where you could see outside at the grass filled area, but the people there couldn't see inside.

I spotted Kate sitting on the swing laughing at something Dante had said and my mood instantly soured.

Nobody was allowed to be near that swing, let alone sit on it.

I strode into the lawn, opening the gate with so much force, some of the glass cracked under the pressure, making both Kate and Dante look at me, Kate mostly with a bored expression and Dante with his eyes widening a little.

"Get. down." I gritted out standing right in front of her.

She just looked at me like I'd grown two horns.

"I said. get. the. fuck. down. right fucking now." I stated with more venom this time.

"Rome, she didn't know, I'm the one responsible," Dante said getting in between us.