05

Evening...

Kook walked inside the kim mansion and greeted aeri...

"Evening eomma" He said and sat besides her...

"Evening kook.... How are you" She asked

"I am fine... Where is cupcake" He asked directly...

"Oh he is sleeping... Actually he was tired because of the traveling and than he woke up early.... " She said... Kook just nodded.... She stood up and started to walk towards the kitchen....

"Are you going to make some snacks eomma" Kook asked... She nodded smiling...

"I will help you" Kook said and they both went inside the kitchen.... while talking and giggling both prepared some snacks and took them towards the living room.... Just as they put the plates on the table... They heard foot steps and giggles coming down...

Kook poked his inner cheeks with his tongue when he saw tar giggling with jimin....

"Ohhh bunny" Tae called when he saw kook standing in living room....

"Hii jungkook" Jimin said and kook just nodded.... Tae saw the snacks and ran to them...

"My god.... This looks so tasty" He said and ate a cookie from it and hummed at the taste....

"I swear bunny I had missed your hand made cookies so much" Tae said munching them....

"How you know I had made them" Kook asked with a raised eyebrow....

"Dumb bunny.... Do you forgot... You always made this heart shape cookies for me.... Waaahhh i still remember the first time you made them.... As an apologize because you forgot to bring strawberry milkshake from store after returning from your practice" Tae said making kook to chuckle....

Hearing this he felt giddy.... He was so happy knowing tae is still the same... His tae still remember every thing they did together ....

"Ok ok... Atleast sit and eat you both" Aeri said... While jimin just stared at them with amazed face...

Taekook sat together while aeri and jimin on other couch....

"So jimin you are staying here only" Kook asked...

"Huh? " Jimin said being confused...

"I mean are you going to stay here... Or with your parents" Kook asked getting a slap on his thigh by tae....

"What... " He asked rubbing his thigh as it was paining....

"Why are you asking him this idiot" Tae asked....

'Because you are not giving me attention because of him'kook thought....

"Aahh the thing is my parents are still in Sydney they will come Seoul after a week.... " Jimin said awkwardly.... Kook just nodded and took the last cookie which tae was going to take....

"Give it to me" Tae said forwarding his hand....

"Nooo.... I will eat this" Kook said....

"Yaaah that's the last one please give it to me" Tae whinned....

"Cupcake you ate all the cookies which were in the plate at least let me have one" Kook said making Tae gasp....

"Yaaahhh what do you mean.... I eat too much" Tae asked with a glare.....

"See I never said that.... You are the one misunderstanding me.... Not my fault" Kook said and put the cookies in his mouth.... Tae was about to say something but looked towards the door when he heard ji eun's voice....