16

"and Seoul university won......"the announcer said when kook throwed the ball in the basket.....whole crowd started to cheer for their team...kook who was the best player got attacked by his team members hug.....

But his eyes were fixed on tae who was dancing celebrating their win.....kook pulled away from his team members and started to walk towards tae but got stopped by the coach who was prasing him.....he just looked at his coach for some second and than again glanced where he saw tae....but he frowned when he didn't saw his cupcake......

He looked around but other was nowhere to be seen....his coach let him go and he started to search for tae but he stopped by Ami....

"Finding your cupcake"Ami asked....he nodded....she gave him his phone and left with a wink....he just stared at Ami but looked at his phone when he got a notification....he smiled and ran towards the class room 56 .....as tae messaged him to meet him there.....

He smirked when he spotted room 56...he pushed the door and went inside...he closed the door and turned ......tae was sitting on a desk.......he called kook towards him with motion of his finger.....

Kook went towards other....he went between his legs and wrapped his arms around tae's waist....

"Congratulations for winning"tae whispered....

"Thank you....my reward"kook whispered back with a smirk on his lips ..."reward?...which reward"tae said making a confused face....

Kook narrowed his eyes and pinched his waist...."yaah..."tae hissed ...

"Now you remember which reward ....or should I make you remember it by my way"kook whispered near his ears.....

"I still don't remember....make me remember "tar whispered tracing his fingers on kook's chest.....

Kook pulled him even more close to himself and smashed his lips on others......he sucked tae's bottom lips and than licked them wanting to enter inside...but tae being a naughty person pressed his lip together.....

Kook groaned.....but than an idea came in his mind....he put his hands inside others skirt and gave a squeeze to other's bum which made tae to moan.....

Kook smirked in the kiss and entered his tongue in others mouth....his one hand on younger's bum and other hand in tae's waist.....he explored the sweet canvas of other and sucked his tongue....

"Hmmm"tae moaned when kook's hand went inside his t shirt.....he caressed his waist and traced his hand towards tae's chest.....he put his hands under his bra's and caressed soft puffy boobs .....

Tae's hands which were curled around kook's neck fisted his hair....kook left his lips and went down giving wet kisses over other's neck.....tae throwed his head back giving more space kook..... While his hands which were on others chest caressed the nipples soft ......

He kissed,sucked and bit the soft skin....and backed away breathing heavily....he pulled his hand out of t shirt and skirt....tae rested his head on kook shoulder while kook just hugged tae's waist....

"This is the best reward I ever had in my life....."kook said...

"Ohh"tae said still leaning to other's shoulder....

"Will I get this kind reward every time I win in anything"kook said looking at tae's face and chuckled when tae slapped his chest and hide his face in kook's neck being shy.....

"Come on cupcake....you was the one who gave this reward so boldy and now you are being shy.... that's not fair...let me see you face"kook said and backed away tae looked down baiting his lips....

Kook cupped face and lifting it....he smiled widely when he saw the red cheeks and swallon lips....he pecked tae's nose

"I love you cupcake....."he said connecting their forehead...

"I love you too bunny"tae whispered....

Both stayed there looking at each other's eyes....than kook helped tae to stand on ground....he pecked other's lips and forehead and interwined their hands....

******

Both were walking towards the ground they both met their friends in the middle....

"Congratulations kook...."Jinmin said and kook nodded thanking them....

"Oh tae...hmm looks like kook has enjoyed anything more than our victory"Ami said pointing at the hickey which was on tae's neck.....

"Shut up Ami"tae said glaring at her....

"Why she is saying truth....your lips are swallon tooo...hmmm"Jimin teased too while kook just hugged his cupcake who was now looking like a tomato....

"Don't tease my cupcake guys...."kook said in a strict tone but his face has a wide bunny smile.....

*****

Next day in college...

They all walked in the corridors where the students were watching something on their phone with a disgusting face...they looked at them with confused face...until they heard....

"I still can't believe.... because of Lina Sam got in depression and even tried to do suicide "a boy said....

"I know poor boy thought she really love him....and after doing sex she just left him"the boy's friend said....

"Excuse me what are you both talking about Lina and Sam"jhope asked them....

"Oh jhope you know Sam....our principal's only son....he tried to do suicide a week ago...and he left a letter too which said that Lina cheated on him....she said she loved him and than did sex with him....and next day she started to ignore him....

He always tried to do everything she wanted but she ignored him a d when he asked why is she doing this she said she never loved him....it was just she wanted to spend a night with him....now she don't care for him....."the boy said....

"It happened a week ago...than how you know about this now"Joon asked....

"Someone has made his video in which he has said everything clearly....and that video was uploaded on our school group and on different social pages yesterday"other boy said....

"Ohhh she is doomed because principal sir loves his son very much"Jimin said and they all stared at Lina who was dragged by some girls towards principal office.....

'now she will know what she will get if she will try to take my kook away from me'tae thought with a smirk....

Kook turned towards tae"you did this didn't you"he asked...

"Of course....she should know no one can take my kook away from me....and she is getting punished for playing with people's heart...."tae said with a duh tone....while kook pecked his lips saying I am proud of you....

------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue.....

Tell me how it was.....

Do vote......

Sorry guys I know it's quite boring...as I am a little bust today because my sister has came to stay at home....and I was playing with her son whole time.....and than I wrote it hurriedly......I will try to make next chapter more interesting..... sorry again....

Thanks for reading.....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss......

Author......