familiar

Erica's pov.:

"hey Erica" my eyes widen from the familiar sound.

"Olivia"

"hey girl I am here in California"

"you gotta be kiidin me"

"yes I am at your house. Just open the door."

I quickly run downstairs. When I open the door I hug her in excitement. I shoved her inside.

"I miss you"

"I missed you too eri"

I have many things to tell."

We sat on the couch and chatted for hours.

"I have to tell you something." She said.

"we are going to party tonight and my cousins will be there." I got all excited it's been too long since I have been in parties. I wanted to all wasted today.

We go to the mall or buying outfits for us.

"how it is "is was a purple dress knee length full sleeved.

"not your type, next"

I hadn't shop recently for the parties like that.

"hey try this" she said and it was golden dress of shoulder barely reach my thighs. It was pretty and sexy and I bought it Olivia picked up two-piece dress floral blouse and short skirt it was perfect for her.

Then we bought heels. We came back to house and start getting ready because it was already 6 pm.
Olivia does my makeup he give me smoky eyes and red lipstick I highlight and contour my cheekbones my skin was looking flawless. I wore dress that I bought earlier it was pretty damn sexy and showing off my cleavage. I did my hair in soft curl locks I was looking pretty.

"oh my god Olivia you are looking hot girl" I complimented her

"someone is looking gorgeous than me" she said. "oh please I didn't say you are looking gorgeous." And I laughed she gave me a dirty look "don't worry you are gorgeous I was just kidding you know." I made a puppy face.

We reached the club. I got out of the cab. The view makes me feel refreshing after a long time. We shoved inside the club. Many bodies were moving, I followed Olivia. And guess what, I turned pale. My bad.

I was paled and unable to think what should I do.

"hey don't just stand there eri."

"eri these are my cousins." She introduced me to them. "and finally it is jade." I was so nervous because I have to keep it low I don't want that anybody know about me.

I said "hello"

'Hm' all he said like there is only word in his dictionary

"hey eri you look so gorgeous" one of her cousin said flirtatiously.

"thank you" all I said.

"so you and Olivia are best friends means you lived in Russia."

"oh yeah actually"

"and we went to middle school together." Olivia said

"So now what are you doing here did you shift here?

"okay guys, please there'll be plenty of time for you to flirt with her jax" she gave me a wink and i blushed hard i mean how i supposed to take this. i felt something burn on my back, i ignored. because i knew who it is.

so it was the time when i seated separated from olivia's cousins, i don't like to being investigated like i am some kind of criminal, and they all are like some kind of FBI agents. i was sighing because i'm not used to around so many peoples anymore, it stresses me.

i was so deep in my thoughts, i didn't realise who was sitting next to me "hey girl let's have some fun, like we used to do." i nodded. "what happened erica are you okay?" no i am not okay instead of saying this i smiled. she asked waiter for our drink "sex on the beach". i is my favourite cocktail, and she took whiskey, because she loves to go all tipsy.

we went to dance floor danced like maniacs, twerking and all. i have a good time. olivia was lost in the crowd making out with someone i didn't know. she may endup spending night with the guy. suddenly i felt a hand around my waist and relised it was jax "will you dance with me?" i nod in agreement because it's just a dance it won't hurt me right. i was so lost in dance like a crazy bimbo, i felt his lips on my lips, nah i don't wanna makeout so i didn't give him entrace.
he grabed me and forced me but i pulled away and slap across his face, i ran down from there. i just wanna go home.

i reached the bathrrom and was feeling nauseous and throwing up. i am not used to these things anymore like i was used to. i sobbed very hard, my mascara came up. i was looking like a hobo, i cleaned myself. and removed the smudges under my eyes.

i seated on the corner of the bar and drinking whiskey, while a familiar face appear by my side.
"you are looking so familiar to me."