Four

Kalem Anthony Myers
(22) South Carolina

Kalem Myers

"Y'all want something?"Selene asked everyone as kam stopped at a gas station 3 hours in. "Hot Cheetos and a Arizona"kay announced. "Ice and bbq pringles please"I mumbled handing Selene a 20. "Nah I got it twin"she shook her head and got out the car with kam.

"You okay?"I asked kalem seeing he looked out of it. "Mhm"he licked his thick lips and nodded. I looked out the window.

It was pretty we were in Georgia. "It's pretty ain't it"kay smiled. I turned and nodded.

Kay did not look okay. And I wanted to ask him but ion want him to snap so left him alone. "Hm"Selene handed us a bag.

"Here" I took my pringles out and handed Kay the bag. Kay slowly leaned over and laid his head in my lap.

"Unt Unt move Kay"I mumbled. "Nah let 'em sleep cause he not in a good mood"kam shook his head no. I nodded and caressed his cheek.

So handsome.

My hand went from his cheeks the traces his neck tattoo. Kahari love.

Who is Kahari?

Then I remembered Kay telling me all his siblings. "Is he sleep?"kam asked looking back at us. "Mhm"I nodded.

"Kahari is our sister, we'll was she passed away 5 years ago"kam said pointing to his tattoo. "He got that as soon as he turned 18"

"Oh"I nodded I didn't know what to say and I definitely didn't want kam to think anything else. I fixed kalem sweater around him and grabbed my blanket throwing it over us.

I leaned back and closed my eyes seeing Selene sleep already.

-§-

I heard the camera clip. I opened my eyes and seen Selene taking pictures of me.

"Unt Unt"I mumbled covering my face. "Y'all are so cute"she mumbled making me snap my head and look at me and Kay's position.

Kay's whole body was stretched across the back seat and I was all up underneath him.
His big hand supported my lower back. He held me firmly.

I looked around and saw kam pumping gas he looked really tired. "Twin, tell kam I'll drive the rest"I tapped her and she nodded.

"Unt Unt get somebody else to do it"kay groaned grabbing me. 'No move"I pushed his hands from around my waist.

"It's cool we only got an hour left"kam mumbled sliding back in the seat. "I'll drive on the way back"I announced slapping kalem hand down as it slid past my waist.

"What's yo problem?"kay mugged me. "Nothing just move"I said watching kalem sit up as I sat towards the window.

"Bitch this why ion like you now"kalem bucked at me. "Auoppp jump scare, ugly ass bitch"I fake jumped reciting a TikTok.

Everyone busted out laughing but kay. "U not funny"kay mumbled laying his head on the window and closing his eyes.

"My twin thought I was"I continued laughing just to antagonize him. "I'm finna sell yo AirPod"he stared at me with them honey eyes and tilted head of his.

"Unt Unt gimme my AirPods"I searched threw his pockets finally pulling it out. "If you wanted to feel on me all you had to do was ask"kalem smirked and doing that dumb head tilt.

"U wish"I mumbled laying back down.

"Y'all we finally here!!"selene yelled making kam cover his ears. "Bae chill"kam covered Selene mouth then kissed her glossy lips.

"Ewwwww"I fake gagged. "Don't hate you finna be a auntie"Selene fake whispered making all of us pause.

"DDTM I was just joking"selene awkwardly chuckled. "Talk later"I mumbled to Selene and she nodded.

The rental car came to a complete stop in front of the air b&b. "Ts big"kay smiled holding his big hand over his face to block the sun.

I walked to the trunk to grab my bag and it wasn't there. I looked around and kalem had it walking into the house.

I jogged to catch up with them. "Lil girl this bag is heavy"kay dramatically breathe out of breath.

"Boy bye"I laughed rolling my suitcase along the hard wood floor. "Y'all can pick which ever room, its 4"kam said from the top of the stairs.

I rolled my suitcase all the way to the bottom of the stairs then dragged it all the way. "I could've helped you"kalem laughed standing in front of a door upstairs. "Why didn't you" I asked "fuck"i bucked at him and rolled my eyes.

"Cause Slavery is over"he shrugged. "I can't stand you"I chuckled looking for a room. "Sit down then"he patted his lap.

I ignored him and rolled my eyes.

I didn't want to pick the door next to kalems because the bathrooms ar connected. I sighed And plopped on the bed.

"Why you lowkey look like her"kalem walked in my room scaring me. "Don't sneak up on me"I slapped his chest.

"Chill but look"he showed me the picture. "Dumb ass fuck"I laughed. "That's Selene"I chuckled.

"Y'all really twins"he asked getting comfortable all in my bed. "Yeah and move Nigga"I pushed half of his body off my bed.

"Watchu doin all this for?"he mugged me laying right on top of me. "See move cause you doin a lil to much"i whined.

"Idc I'm finna go get my chips"he stood up fixing his pants just for them to fall back down. "Stupid sexy fine Nigga"I mumbled.

Kay stopped and turned around and kept walking. I shrugged it off and got comfortable under the covers.

-§-

"Idc Selah look better than you"I heard with my eyes still closed. "Bitch you look no better than a gorilla"I felt the bed rise.

"Kameron dean Davis, come getcho Bitch"I heard kalem yell making me sigh and get up.

"Chill kalem myers"kam mumbled walking out with Selene. "Don't call my sister out her name"I said finally announcing myself.

"I ain't mean it like that"he mumbled trynna get back on my bed. "You did tho and you know you did"I said.

"I just said I didn't!!!!"He screamed so unexpectedly loud. "Kalem get out"I pointed towards the door not want to deal with his bull shit.

"Bye tf"he walked out my door slamming it.